Presently Pinning

So I thought it was kind of fun to look at what I've been pinning lately, since I'm sure it has changed drastically from just a few months ago!

Linking up with East Coast Chic today!

Fall Maternity Style + Photo Session Inspiration

{via}

Grey Paint Colors for the Nursery
 
{via}
Would love to do the board and batten for the nursery too but that will have to wait until we buy!

White Kitchens for our future home

{Via}

Fall Colors + Decor
 
{Via Vintage Pretty Pearl}

 Pumpkin Recipes

{Via Your Cup of Cake}
Baby Boy Style

{Via Baby Elle Apparel}
Soup Recipes for cooler weather

{via Cooking Classy}
What have you been pinning lately?

8 comments

  1. Pretty much drooling over that all white kitchen! So fabulous. Can't wait to break out my favorite soup recipes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love every single pin. I'm so addicted to Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that kitchen! I've been pinning fall fashion and food, can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soup recipe looks amazing!! I LOVE tortellini! That kitchen is also to die for! I love the little pops of designs in the blinds and back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first pic already looks like you and Steve. And I'm obsessed with white kitchens too. I ask Theo weekly if we can paint our cabinets white and he looks at me like I've lost my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for you to do your own maternity shoot. Loving the gray paint and the denim jacket is so stinking cute! Think Ruby can break it in in the meantime? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love that maternity photo! So cute with them clutching the little shoes! And that kitchen..swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving grey paint so much right now! That soup looks so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.