Fall Cravings

I am so excited it's already September! In just a few weeks I'll be halfway into baking this kiddo and hopefully Charleston will get the hint Fall is on its way. Bring on the leaves, cooler temps, football, oversize sweaters and pumpkin-flavored things! Are y'all ready for a bunch of fall randomness? Ok, here goes.

I mean, if this graphic isn't Fall perfection, I don't know what is. Get this free printable here.
I may not be drinking coffee, but I pretty much back-flip for anything pumpkin-flavored. Over the weekend I had some pumpkin pancakes with apples cooked into them and it was heaven! You better believe I'll start working on some of these recipes soon.

Every year I tell myself I'm going to pack our Fall decor better so i can find it more easily the next year. But this year I can't seem to find anything besides Halloween stuff, so coupled with my lack of energy and motivation (since its still 92 degrees outside), it's going to be a slow process.

And since I have to trick myself into making it feel like Fall here in the South, I have my Yankee Candles lit most of the day. I'm also loving the approximately 5000 different pumpkin scents at Bath & Body Works.

Candle. Essie Polish in Carry On. Hand Soap.

The most important thing on my Fall wish list is the Sam Edelman Penny Boots I've had my eye on since last year. What's one way to convince your husband you need new boots? Secretly throw out your old ones (they were falling apart anyway) and remind him you'll be carrying his son for the next 5 months. Mama wants some boots.

Elbow Patch Sweater. Tortoise Necklace. Flats. Bar Necklace (similar here). Boots.
Vest (similar here). Bag. Maternity Jeans.
And of course I can't leave out the babe. I know he won't be wearing his Fall gear until next year but I'm loving all things elbow patches for babies too. H&M has a bunch of options (my favorites are here and here) for boy mamas! Also I think Rowan needs his first monogrammed items ASAP.

What are you craving this Fall?!

18 comments

  1. I love those boots. I think you need them too! I love Yankee Candles but they don't smell too strong in my house. No candle does really. I was going to set up for fall but then I felt like it was too early. It's just so hard to get in the fall spirit when it's 100 degrees out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn Wreath is my absolute favorite Yankee Candle scent. I'm so glad it's time to finally bring it back out. My husband has actually been begging me to get a new pair of boots, I think because he's embarrassed to be seen with me in the ones I have now (they are looking kind of rough). But I can't part with them, I'm convinced I'll never find another pair that fits as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essie Carry On! Such a pretty color! And anything pumpkin or cinnamon scented is definitely my favorite fall thing! LOVE those boots!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Fall wish list! I'm just not there yet! I'm holding on to summer as long as I can!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol about throwing the boots out!! And I don't do fall decor (eeek, shock!), JUST Halloween so put it up anyway!! I think it's all SO much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love everything about this post and makes me wish we had more of a Fall down here! That print is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds certainly think alike with our similar posts today!! I love that Essie color - i pretty much need to purchase new fall colors and that one will certainly make the cut!! I love sweaters with elbow patches - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that summer is over, I cannot get enough of fall and everything seasonal that comes with it! I love that elbow patch sweater - so cozy! And without fail, I always break out my fall scented Yankee candles too - my favorite is Harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is my all time favorite scent!! I'm already planning on hitting up B&BW next week to go crazy! And I'll take everything off of the fashion wish list, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All things Fall make me so happy. I'm excited to pull out my Fall things and get them up around the house. I'm with you on the candles, I love them and burn them all day long too. There is maybe nothing better than yummy pumpkin candles making your house all cozy and such. Oh, how I love Fall. And the printable is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES to boots, fuzzy slippers, NO humidity and pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm pumpkin pancakes sound amazing! I'm so ready to put out my Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin hand soap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, I'm craving fall too! I'm ready for all of it, probably most excited for dark nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love that printable. I am so excited for fall and may have several of things on my way from JCrew's labor day sale!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh man I'm loving every single bit of this! The little watercolor fall breakdown I had to save! Hope ya'll (all 3 of ya'll) have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that print and gorgeous fall board. Love the sweater with the elbow patches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little illustration is the cutest thing ever! Have a great weekend :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.