Charleston Blogger Night Out at Moon and Lola

On Tuesday night the bump and I headed downtown to King Street for a blogger's night out at Moon and Lola. If you haven't been to one of their stores before, you are missing out! It has to be one of the prettiest stores on King and I can't get enough of their monogrammed jewelry and quatrefoil earrings!
 


Everything was perfectly put together in this pretty space by Gillian. And who knew there were so many Charleston bloggers?!

It's amazing how this little piece of the web has connected me to so many of these fab ladies in the past year. It sounded like many of the girls had just recently started their blogs in the past year or two. Personally if it weren't for this blog, I'd probably be a hermit, working from home, without any friends.

Also, you know you're pregnant when you head straight for the cookies while other gorgeous Charleston bloggers are sipping their champagne.

Jillian and Ally
So thankful to have these ladies to join me for girls nights and brunches at the best Charleston restaurants!

Shelby missed out on the navy memo but she looked gorgeous so we'll let it pass :)


Thank you to Moon and Lola and the Charleston Blog Society for hosting this fun event!

19 comments

  1. I've never heard of that store, but I think I'm going to have to stop by there the next time that I am in downtown Charleston. Looks like y'all had a great night there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event!! I adore Moon & Lola jewelry (and Charleston!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Moon & Lola store in Charleston, so cute! How fun that they hosted an event... a little jealous that there are so many bloggers near you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! Glad you ladies had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's it, I'm just driving down for the next one! ha! Love this and you all look absolutely fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some good pics. It pays off to have a nice camera!! Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun event and pretty store, I would love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and glad we all went. Thanks for letting the no-navy slide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! Happy Thursday!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun! I wish I could've made it. I would've been hitting the cookies with you. :)
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic event!! I so wish I could have gone but will definitely be at the next meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable boutique!! I love all the jewelry. What a fun even for you girls to attend too. I love that you can all get together often :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool... I wish we did something like this in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun!! You've got a pretty good bloggy group there!! I wish there were more bloggers and blog events in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl... I would have headed straight to the cookie tray with you. Don't get me wrong I would have made my way over to the champagne eventually but even not preggers cookies are my first priority! :) What a fun event!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That store looks beautiful!! Love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You all look so pretty! I love stores that have a little bit of everything! Looks like such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a blast! I'm glad you got to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful store! What a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.