Gift Guide: for Her

Confession: I'm really behind on Christmas shopping. I just can't keep up this year. It may or may not be due to the extra 20+ pounds I'm sporting, but I'm even cutting back on my decorating a bit. Don't worry, I'm still all about the cookie baking!

Basically I'm a total slacker on the shopping front, but killing it on the lounging by the fireplace thing. On any given night you can find me on the couch with a blanket, hot chocolate, and my iPad. How else am I going to get my shopping done? I'm starting to sweat it though because I'm getting close to the Christmas shipping deadline... I may actually have to step foot into a store other than Target.

One thing I do need to pick up a gift for is our girls gift exchange, which I'm so excited for this year! Here are my favorite picks in case you've got a friend or a gift exchange to shop for!
Wine Glasses.Notebook. Blog Planner. Jewels. Beanie. Wine Glasses. Tassel Key Chain. Mug. Tray. Slippers.

I love all the girly things here, and would totally want any of this! How about the long stemware paired with a great bottle of Red? Hello Olivia Pope fans! And someone please tell me I'm not the only one still shopping?!

17 comments

  1. I may or may not have put the blog planner on my list this year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Love the beanie and I've been wanting that blog planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on those exact slippers. Have you used them and do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally asked for those shoes this year! And I love that blog planner and the coffee cup! Great finds!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am still shopping girl. I have no idea what to get for some people so I always put it off. Last year, we had a subscription to amazon prime which was the best thing ever. I loved just pressing click and then it appearing on my doorstep in two days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My problem with Christmas shopping is that I buy just as much stuff for myself as I do for other people!! I think I need those earrings and the Olivia Pope wine glasses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the idea of a blogger planner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no girl, you are def not the only one still shopping. I need to get something for my mother! ugh she is so hard!!! love the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have - and love - the tassel key chain! It's such a great gift. Fingers crossed for those slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this list! I have a lot of gold office accessories on my list this year - hoping they make their way to my stocking! Love the blog planner too - I'm currently designing my own for 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I'm slacking on the shopping but killing it on the lounging thing too (at least you have a valid excuse, unlike meee)... Glad I'm not the only one who still has a bunch of shopping to do. Love things with gold details and that beanie is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already got my gift!! So excited for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep... I'd be happy with any of those things

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would def be happy with any or all of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That mug and beanie are adorable! Great gift ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel ya on being behind!!! I have got so much to buy still (then ship!!). And I loveeee that stemware!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in the same boat. My boyfriend's birthday is Dec. 14, so I was preoccupied with that and barely started Christmas shopping for him. (I'd love to find that keychain my stocking this year!)

    (P.S. If you're interested, I'm giving away a couple of pieces of jewelry from Gerard Yosca: http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/giveaway-gerard-yosca-jewelry/)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.