Our Baby Shower

And just like that another weekend has flown by! As I attempt to clean up the glitter and pine needles from decorating our tree, I thought today might be a good day to share some pictures from our baby shower!

It was so surreal being at my own baby shower! My Mom hosted and I'm amazed at how perfect everything turned out, especially considering she had just hosted Thanksgiving 2 days before and had a house full of people the whole weekend.


The Little Pumpkin baby shower theme was perfect and all of the little details and time my Mom put into planning it made it so special. I helped her out my designing some water bottle and favor labels with parts of the baby shower invitation.


The favors were mason jars filled with pumpkin granola and Reeses pieces. This recipe is so easy to make and I loved how my Mom decorated the jars! The dessert table also included iced pumpkin cookies and homemade fudge, along with the cutest baby shower cake ever!


A friend of mine, my maid of honor from the wedding, made the cake and cake topper. It was so perfect and delicious, I still can't get over how talented she is! (See our Florida Gator cake topper she made here.) It was really special having her involved and it's safe to say the cake was a hit because it was completely gone by the end of the shower!

Yes... my parents have a giant Senior picture of me on the wall. #onlychildproblems

Knowing I'm not one for complicated shower games, my Mom decided on baby shower bingo (a huge hit with most of the crowd, they get intense about their bingo) and a really easy trivia game with questions about Rowan and a few about my husband and I as kids. My friends and family also cut out pieces of yarn to wrap around my belly and see who was the closest to the size of my bump. (Side eye to those of you who thought I was gigantic!)


So many of our friends and family pitched in to help us with diapers, everyone was so generous! I think we are stocked in the diaper department now!

Dress {Pink Blush Maternity, sold out} Similar here and here.

Rowan was completely spoiled by our friends and family and I couldn't have been more thankful to see all of them at one time since we aren't able to make it up to visit often. We were so excited to get home and organize everything for our little guy. A special thank you again to my Mom for hosting, Justine for the cake, and my cousin Amy for taking photos for us! 
 

23 comments

  1. Oh how sweet is that cake and all the little details!!!! Happy Monday Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a lovely shower, and hahaha I am SO glad I'm not the only person with GIANT senior portrait only child problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is amazing!! I love all the little favors and cute little details! I'm glad you had a great shower! Oh and you aren't the only one with only child problems - my parents also have a giant senior picture of me in their house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special day and all those little details they had were amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooooove! The thank you mason jars are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww looks like such a cute shower! i love the favors-- so cute! and that cake was adorable :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh that cake is just the cutest!! you look great. bringing diapers to a shower was such a great idea whoever started that trend, so so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious! Love all of the details! Bless it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word - that cake is ADORABLE!!! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shower looks amazing. Such a cute theme. Those treats are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! That cake looks absolutely amazing and the thank you mason jars are so cute! Props to your mama - she did good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an adorable theme!! I love the granola mason jar gifts. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shower theme! Adorable!!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a unique theme! Looks like a great shower. Congrats!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was the perfect theme for a fall shower and your mama definitely didn't spare on any detail (like mother, like daughter!). Yay for Rowan and so much love for y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love all of the personalized water bottle and favor labels that you made to match the theme of your party - such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute shower! Not your typical baby shower theme, which I think makes it even more special! Love the senior pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pumpkin theme was perfect for you! I loved all the details! Looks like it was a fantastic shower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay!! Love it!! Everything looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That Cake! OMG, Amazing! So cute. What a wonderful shower with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG your shower turned out adorable! Love all the little details! And that cake topper is amazing!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So special! Love the theme, and that cake is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.