Friday Favorites

This week has been absolutely crazy around here and I couldn't be more excited for the weekend! Of course I'm linking up again with Amanda, Christina and the rest of the Five on Friday crew!

Baking

Finally having some weekends at home is giving me a chance to get some festive Christmas stuff done, like baking cookies! Though I admit I'm really struggling not to eat the cookie dough... I'm a huge sugar cookie fan and decided this year I'd do them a little differently with royal icing. I can't wait to share these with you next week!

Christmas Cards



Minted has done it again! Even though I switched the design from "the more the merrier" at the last minute, I love our cards this year! (You can see ours from last year here) And the free recipient addressing was such a good call, especially since my hand is still cramped from writing out baby shower thank yous! Definitely recommend!

Nursery Progress

Pom Pom Throw (they have lots of colors, love this one too!). Name Blocks. Elephant.
Y'all we're finally getting somewhere in the nursery with just 9 (or less) weeks to go! Thanks to a Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware Baby sale (20% off everything with the code PRIVATE), I managed to commit to some things for the room! And I'm loving the pom pom blanket and name blocks above... they would be great gifts actually!

J. Crew Factory Sale

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up, J. Crew Factory is having a huge sale in the store! My husband picked up my favorite jeans for $15. (Let's hope I can fit in them post-baby... eek!) Everything is 50% off plus you get another 15-20% off at the register. Major Christmas shopping opportunities here people! I may not fit into much but that won't stop me from raiding the accessories and shoes... or sweatpants.

Christmas Link Up

Holiday Linkup

Don't forget about the last of the holiday link ups with me, Lisa, Katie, and Annie on Tuesday! Share your favorite Christmas cookie recipes, decor, traditions, etc. I can't wait to see all the festive posts!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Only one more before Christmas, can you believe it?!

19 comments

  1. That elephant is so cute!! Love the Pom Pom throw! I'm a sucker for anything with Pom poms like my tree skirt! I can't wait to get your Christmas card in the mail! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg i want that cookie dough! did you try eating some before you added the egg? usually it still tastes good :) love love your cards + those wooden blocks are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder for the link up next week! :)
    Your Christmas card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to linkup with you guys on Tuesday :) Your cards are just beautiful! We loooove Minted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of sugar cookies makes me want to make them right now! Such a fun time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Minted this year for our Christmas cards. The addressing was made so easy this year, and I like easy. Your cards are adorable! Love the elephant too! My little guys nursery is all elephants.
    I wish I would of know about your link up earlier! But, I will be joining in on Tuesday!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've definitely cheated a little and ate some cookie dough during this pregnancy. I couldn't resist. Can't wait to see more of the nursery! Your holiday cards look great too! Please tell me how you pronounce your last name though. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that instagram photo of your x-mas cards and they are gorgeous!!! That little elephant for his nursery looks so plush, love it!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!!

    xo, BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Christmas cards!! All these cute cards are making me want to do Christmas cards next year. Yeah, I totally slack and don't do cards :\ And definitely checking out the J Crew sale! Yay!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw you cards are just perfect! Royal icing is amazing so your cookies will definitely turn out well. Have a grea - relaxing!! - weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Nursery little sneak peak :)
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your pom pom throw! Oink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so obsessed with the printed addresses from minted! The ones we are using for the wedding are so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more of the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by thru the link up!! Love the little pom pom throw and the baby name! Your blog seems great! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cards and I switched from "More the Merrier" to a very similar design with yellow: Loving the Pom-poms

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that pom-pom blanket! Going to check it out right now for my nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh my gosh, I did not know about that J Crew factory sale! Thanks for the heads up - off to do some damage! Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the elephant in the nursery! So cute! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely loving that pompom blanket and elephant... Seriously, heart melting!!! And your Christmas cards turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.