Thankful

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be taking a few days off to soak in as much family time as I can, eat as much pumpkin pie as possible, and celebrate with family and friends at my baby shower. Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter to see what we're up to!

I'm so glad we'll be able to share our holiday with friends and family up North, though I have to say I definitely can't handle the cold these days. I packed every warm article of clothing that fits the bump, which isn't much at this point, so thank goodness for warm fires, hot chocolate, and cozy socks!

Via
I'm also thankful for my husband and our little family. I can't help but get excited thinking about what our holidays will look like next year with Rowan. My heart is so full.

And while I'm thinking about all of the things I'm thankful for, I have to say thank you to all of you! I have loved having this little corner of the blogosphere. I have loved getting to know many of you, and I'm pretty sure we should hang out if any of you come to Charleston! :)

Now I'm off to start baking, make my Black Friday shopping list, and find some dealcoholized wine so I feel normal at the grown up table tomorrow! Cheers to the holiday season!

8 comments

  1. Safe travels and have the best Thanksgiving!! :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great things to be thankful for! Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful thanksgiving and have fun at your shower!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Holiday! We just had our baby shower last week. So fun opening all the cute girl clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and hope you and yours had a great one!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.