Weekend in Photos

It was so nice to have a weekend at home, which of course went by too fast as all weekends do. There is nothing better than sleeping, eating, and Scandal watching covered in a fortress of pillows and blankets on the couch.

We did manage to wear something other than pajamas this weekend, though. 

On Saturday we headed out to EVO for a quadruple date night with Ally, Shelby, Jillian, and our husbands. There were lots of laughs and drinks, including water for us pregos... we're so wild. Dinner was also complete with all of the guys sitting on one side of the table, speed dating style.


There was also a maternity clothing meltdown just in time for our maternity photos on Sunday. Luckily I managed to find the perfect sweater at Target and we headed downtown on a very dreary afternoon for our photos.

Our photographer promised she could edit the photos so the skies didn't look quite as depressing and I made her promise to do something with my frizzy hair. I can't wait to see them and order our Christmas cards!


It was pretty chilly by the end of our session, so we headed to Caviar and Bananas in the Old Market for a hot Apple Cider before heading back home to get back into our PJs.

We also nursed Ruby back to health again, after her surgery on Friday to pull a broken tooth. Luckily she is back to her usual crazy little self already which we are so happy about!

"You didn't need this pillow did you Mom?"
I didn't get around to my DIY projects so I'll be hauling ass this week on those. I'm also still in the process of taking down Halloween decor but I've officially decided to start transitioning to some of the Christmas decor. We won't be putting up our tree until after Thanksgiving (gotta draw the line somewhere) but some festive pillows, Pandora's Michael Buble holiday station, and an Evergreen-scented Yankee Candle will hold us over.

I hope you all had a fun weekend! Only one left in November, can you believe it?! Don't forget to link up tomorrow with anything Thanksgiving-related!

17 comments

  1. What a fun weekend! So jealous of your blogger date...that pizza looks amazing too! Ohh hot apple cider sounds amazing and can't wait to see your pictures! Happy Monday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks so amazing, and Ruby looks so sweet cuddled up on your pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad ruby is feeling better!! and I cant wait to see all of your maternity photos + your christmas card :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww last picture is adorableee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Ruby! Bless her little heart. I chose the same bump nest...:) Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for blogger meet-ups!! You girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome blogger meet up!! I love that you ever got your husbands in on it :) I'd love to meet up with you ladies sometime! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure your photos will turn out great! That sounds like my kind of weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for our speed dating style Saturday night haha. Can't wait to see your pictures! Hope baby R. is feeling better after her dental issue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun blate - sounds like you ladies (and gents) had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pizza looks so yummy! Can't wait to see your maternity pics!

    Paige
    tomatoesforcucumbers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see the pictures from your maternity shoot and of course I'm jealous of your cute blogger meet-up dinner!! So fun and that pizza looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh bud, maternity clothes meltdowns are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh pregnancy meltdowns in general are the worst, especially when you know you're doing it, but you can't stop the tears from flowing! I'm sure they turned out great, and I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see how they turned out. We did ours on Sunday and I brought a few outfits with me because I wasn't sure what I was going to want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see your pictures!!!! Also that blogger dates looks like it was so much fun! I definitely wish I lived closer to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww Ruby! Glad to hear she's feeling better - that poor girl has been through so much this year!! Totally jealous of the quadruple blogger date and can't wait to see your holiday pictures! I'm sure they turned out awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.