Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! This week seemed to go so quick, which is perfect because we've got a fun weekend of cool weather, football, friends, and, my husband's favorite (obviously).... maternity photos! I can't wait to see how they come out and get our Christmas cards ordered ASAP!

Per usual, I'm linking up with Amanda, Christina and the Five on Friday crew for my favorites from the week!

Christmas at Target


I know it's slightly early for Christmas talk, at least for those of you who are big fans of Thanksgiving like I am, but Starbucks red cups are out so it's officially the holiday season, right? I honestly can't go to Target without perusing their Christmas shelves... it makes me so happy. I could buy everything. In fact, that fair isle blanket may or may not have back-flipped into my cart this week.

New Boots

Sam Edelman Penny Boots
(Oh and please don't judge the mess in the background of this photo. We're due for a major cleaning this weekend!)
So I've been on the hunt for new black boots and thought I finally found a pair I love, but they sort of wrinkle at the ankles and I can't decide if that is how they are supposed to look. Does anyone have this problem with boots? Is that how they all are? Obviously I'm not a fashion blogger!

Rowan's Coming Home Outfit

Footie. Hat.  (Similar here with monogram)

I've heard from a few mamas about how great the Kissy Kissy brand is for baby clothing, so I finally committed to this dot footie and hat for Rowan's coming home outfit. The fabric is so incredibly soft! I had it monogrammed at a local embroidery shop and I'm completely obsessed! Never mind  that the hospital is about 2 miles from our house and he won't wear it for long...

Osh Kosh B'Gosh Goodies 


Continuing with the baby theme... Osh Kosh was super generous and sent us this package of adorable clothes for Rowan this week. I was so excited opening the box (Anyone else love snail mail and packages as much as I do?!). I mean, baby suspenders and a peacoat? Too stinkin' cute!

Thanksgiving Link Up

Holiday Linkup

Don't forget to link up with us again this Tuesday for a festive Thanksgiving post! You can write about anything... you're favorite recipe, family traditions, decor, etc.! I can't wait to see what y'all have in store!

That's it for me this week, I've got a couple DIY projects planned for the weekend. Make sure to follow on IG to see a sneak peek! Hope y'all have a great weekend and stay warm!

25 comments

  1. I am loving Christmas at Target right now! And the Rowen's coming home outfit looks very similar to Camdens :) Great taste!! I just love baby clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over the Target Christmas section too!!! That monogrammed onesie though....eeeee! THE CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to escape the Christmas section at Target this past weekend... it's so dangerous to waste time in that section. Good luck to your Gators this weekend! I hope they win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coming home outfit is adorable! So classic :)

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new boots!! I have a few that do that and I just sort of got used to it!!! Target really is nailing it with their christmas decor already!! I picked up a cute little reindeer...can't wait to put him out! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my heart! Christmas, pretty boots and the cutest baby stuff ever!! Happy weekend friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i love rowan's coming home outfit!! so cute. i still need to find one of those. and SCORE on the osh kosh b'gosh clothes! those are sooo stinking cute! h really wants to get the baby a pair of overalls so i'm adding that to my shopping list too. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those new boots! So cute! And omg so many adorable baby outfits!!! That outfit Rowan is coming home in is adorable! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Osh Kosh stuff is just precious, love your new boots and I ALWAYS have to look at all the Christmas stuff at Target too. It just makes me happy :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a pair of brown leather boots that wrinkle at the ankle. I always thought it was because I have stick legs but it may just be the way the boot is made! I've never had a problem with it so I wouldn't worry about it. Rowan's coming home outfit is so precious! I wish you were having him at East Cooper so I could visit while you're in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've somehow avoided any Christmas decoration shopping, but I think I might crack this weekend - our place definitely needs to be more festive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rowan will definitely be styling in his monogrammed onesie! Target is a serious trap for all seasonal decor, I am like you and I just can't resist browsing the shelves!

    Have a great weeekend,
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the suspenderssssssssssssss! Ahh :) OH gosh, it's prob a good thing that the nearest Target is 30-45 minutes away, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I definitely know where I'll be hanging out this weekend! Target! Also looking forward to the holiday link up on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Target and Christmas are my too favorite things. I could get into a lot of trouble there during the holidays. I love the suspenders. I have some from my little guy and I am eager for him to grown into them. Stopping by from the link up.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful coming home outfit... It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your new boots... so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That coming home outfit is SO cute!!! Can't wait to link up with you guys on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Kissy Kissy brand baby clothes. They were my favorites on both of mine. I also love seeing Christmas stuff at Target. I can't wait to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoyed your 5 on Friday! And yeah Target has the best stuff. I love their monogrammed ceramic collection out now... cups, coasters, plates! All very festive for the upcoming season! Want it all! And cute outfit for taking Rowan home in! Insert heart eyes here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was like a kid in a candy store at Target yesterday. Their Christmas decor is on point this year! Kissy Kissy clothes are the sweetest and that outfit is beyond!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the boots!!! And do not worry, it happens with all of them, but it's really not bad. I freaked out about it when I got my clarks last year and did a mass Pinterest search LOL it's how all boots are. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't stay away from Target, they have the best stuff! Love your Sam Edelman boots - perfect for this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally loving all of your Five on Friday! That Target picture just makes me so happy. And Rowan's coming home outfit is absolute perfection!! And the Osh Kosh clothes... my goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. literally cannot wait to see your maternity photos! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.