Bundling Up

With temps set to hit the 30's this weekend (yay!) I'm officially ready to cuddle by the fireplace, sans my usual glass of wine this year, and bundle up. I'm having such a hard time passing up cozy gloves, scarves, and chunky, over-sized sweaters this year. They are easy to wear with a belly and without... win!

So today I thought I'd round up my favorite winter accessories, aside from the ever popular Target plaid scarf that practically every blogger (including me) owns and loves. While I'm at it, I'm linking up with Annie, Stephanie, and Laura!

Thoughts for Thursday

 1.2.3 (Also love these, both are super soft and cozy!). 4. 5. 6. 7.
I know the pants don't really fit in here, but they have been my go-to lounge wear for the past few weeks and I had to share. I wish they came in more colors, but I'm pretty sure I'll be buying a second (or third) pair very soon. They are so soft! And I wasn't even looking for gloves but couldn't pass those fair isle ones up when I tried them on in the store.

And of course we can't forget the mini. I doubt we'll take Rowan out much this winter since he will be brand new and all, but I'm totally planning to snatch up some of these baby winter accessories after the holidays. Look out Baby Gap, I'm coming for your after Christmas sales!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5 (Also love these). 6. 7. 8. 9.

If you can't tell, I have a thing for pom poms, baby bear ears, and red and black accessories this year. I also can't get enough of the Fair Isle pattern this year. What are some of your favorites this winter?

13 comments

  1. All of the little baby stuff... so sweet! Loving the buffalo check scarf, may have to pick that one up for myself! And thick, warm socks are a winter must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, everything looks so warm and cozy! love it!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im buying that Target plaid scarf ASAP! I figured it was sold but it isn't so I need to act fast. Such cute baby clothes at Gap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i lvoe the cozy socks annnd of course the baby stuff! :) so exciting! i wonder what the weather will be like in charleston in feb/march... xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great picks! I need to look into those slippers. And all the baby stuff...so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for all the baby bear ears too. They are so adorable! Loving all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE ON quilted bow vest makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is not much cuter than a baby all bundled up with just its little rosy face showing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cozy baby items just make my heart melt! That puffer vest is just adorable. I know you are going to have one well dressed babe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those slippers look great and cheaper than the UGG version! All the baby picks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh those lounge pants look crazy comfortable!! I need to get some stat!! And of course all the baby picks are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your picks! And I'm embarrassed to admit we own half of what's on your baby favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  13. trust me, we buy anything with ears. it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.