Weekend Getaway

My husband and I decided we weren't busy enough lately (that's sarcasm in case you missed it) and thought it'd be fun to drive to Florida Thursday night! So after a hectic work week, we got some much needed down time and spent the weekend with his family. 

Since we were so busy I decided to take a mini-blog and social media break, and honestly it felt good for this tired mama! I can't keep up like I used to but I am so ready to get back to regularly scheduled programming... Especially with the holidays on their way. Lots of festive fun coming up! 

As I write this we're just beginning our trek back home, so all I've got for you is my favorite photo from the weekend. I mean, how gorgeous is this sky?! 


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

18 comments

  1. love love this photo!! :) so cute! im glad you had a fun time! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so cool!! It's a framer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a Florida break! I'm in Tampa, so obvs I am biased :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww yayy! How nice! Love the picture! Be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a mini blogland break and that pic is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! i love weekend getaways. and that photo is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FL sounds like the perfect fall getaway. That pic is gonna need a frame, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning photo! Hope you had a great and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got a little getaway and break, I'm sure it was just what you needed :) LOVE that picture, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this picture! It's a framer :) And so glad you guys were able to get away and unplug -- there's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you got away and got some R&R. Beautiful pictures. Frame that one!
    Come link up with me today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous! Hope you had fun in FL!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful picture! I'm glad you had the chance to get away and rejuvenate! That's so important! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo!! Hope FL was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.