Currently Loving

Today I'm joining forces with the Five on Friday ladies to share my favorites from this week! Yay for Friday!


ONE. Cozy blankets and a fire in the fireplace.


Wednesday night it dipped into the 20s here (brrrrr!) so the hubs and I had our first fire in the fireplace, complete with wine, Revenge Season 2 (still catching up!), and a cozy puppy by our side. My husband also had his first s'more ever.... WHAT?! I still don't understand how he never had a s'more in the last 28 years of his life!

TWO. Transitioning to Christmas decor. 

Christmas music has been on while I work this week, fall decor is coming down, and the house is starting to have a little more sparkle to it. The tree will wait to go up until after Christmas, but I want to come home to some Christmas colors after Thanksgiving. This is much earlier than I normally decorate but I can't help it this year!

THREE. Embroidered tree skirt and stockings? Yes, please. 

Picture via PB: Pottery Barn Velvet Stockings

This week Pottery Barn had free monogramming and shipping on some of their Christmas tree skirts and stockings. I really had my eye on these solid red beauties, but they weren't part of the sale, so I compromised. With the free embroidery, shipping, a 15 percent off coupon, and a gift card, I got 3 stockings and the tree skirt for $55. Hells yes. Oh and yes, we got the small pointed stocking for Ruby!

FOUR. Target Dollar Section.


My paper goods obsession is getting out of hand. Thanks a lot, Target. I just couldn't pass up these cute metallic goodies this week. I can't wait to see what else they fill those bins with on my next trip! (Insert my husband rolling his eyes...)

FIVE. Winter Accessories.

I have plenty of hats and scarves but that doesn't keep me from coveting this pretty J. Crew zigzag striped scarf and the matching hat. I'm also loving these cable knit boot socks, talk about cozy!

And finally, the Evermore Paper Co. Giveaway!


This week I teamed up with Ashley of Evermore Paper Co. to give one lucky winner their choice of super chic greeting cards. Make sure to enter here, it's very easy! Nothing better than free things that you get to pick out yourself, right?!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, see you here next week for all of the festive goodness I've got planned! :)

19 comments

  1. Ah, I love Revenge. I always look forward to watching it each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl...this post has my name all over it!!! has me even more excited to (finally) bust out the christmas decorations this weekend!! we have embroidered stockings here at our house...doesn't get any better!!! love them! that first pic is absolute perfection. and hopping on over to that giveaway RIGHT NOW! thanks for the tip, love!!! happy friday!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture could not be any cozier! I picked up those same cute folders from the dollar section a couple weeks ago, lots of them, it seems like filling important papers is never-ending. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Revenge... You look so cozy by the fire!! Makes me wanna start a fire and grab some wine... At 10am. I should probably wait a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How has he never had a s'mores?! Poor guy has been missing out, I hope he enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving every single one of these. wish i could be by that fire place right now and thanks for sharing about the Target $1 section, I'm going to make a trip this wknd to pick up some of those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is target not killing it lately? I have stocked up on a TON of stickers, tags, washi tape, etc in the dollar aisle. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got the gold twine from target too! i just couldnt resist it...i have no idea what ill do with it, but i couldnt pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It did get so cold Wednesday night! We have the craziest weather here, I mean it's in the 70's today! You got a great deal at PB! I need 3 stockings and a tree skirt too and that price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, I'm addicted to Target's $1 section! Love the loot you snagged.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That target stuff is so cute!
    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Target advice.. all of that stuff is so cute! I will have to check it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I'll be heading to the Tar-jay dolla section this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have those PB stockings and tree skirt. And seriously, don't get me started on Target...too much awesomeness in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just got our PB stockings and tree skirt in the mail, they are so gorgeous!!

      Delete
  15. I just mentioned yesterday on my blog about how excited I am that we're FINALLY getting a Target store here (crazy, I know), so now I'm even more excited about it after seeing your finds!!
    Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm heading to target this morning.. might have to pick up some of those goodies! I love those stockings and I think Macy needs a little pointed one too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I wish with all my heart we had a fire place!!! Lucky girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.