Stocking Stuffers For Her + Him

Today we woke up to about 4 inches of snow, with what looks like a full day of snow ahead of us. It's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to get out there and take photos! We got some Christmas shopping done yesterday and ran all of our errands, so today will consist of a fire in the fireplace, helping my mom decorate the house, baking, and relaxing. Perfection!

Speaking of Christmas shopping, today I wanted to join Elise from Cheers Y'all and Jen from Down with the Dearmores to share some stocking stuffer ideas!


The stocking has always been my favorite part of Christmas gifts for some reason. I always had this huge, over-sized stocking growing up and I would go through that last after opening other gifts. Steve and I do that now, and I think its fun to throw in functional things like new underwear with other random gifts. Here are some of my stocking stuffer ideas this year!



For Her

For Him

Hope you're all having a great week! Sorry my posts are a bit limited this week, working with a not-so-cooperative laptop! I'll def be re-posting the board above with a better quality version! I'm really looking forward to catching up on my favorite bloggers' posts and comments today though :)

16 comments

  1. Bow gloves? I need those! Love them! Thanks for sharing- (any help on men is good as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to order the bacon lip balm for my hubby right now! He will love it-last year I ordered him a bacon gift basket! :) Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously want every item on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! So many good ideas! I'm in love with those boots socks and that bow ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Cameron will now be getting the bottle opener (with matching catcher) and grill light in his stocking! Great ideas that I never would have thought of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend has that bow ring and it is perfect. I love those bow gloves!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I want that bacon lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh bacon balm. Hilarous. And a PERFECT manly stocking stuffer!!!! What a find! Thanks for linking up, babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Kate Spade phone case and the bacon balm is too funny! I think my mister would love to find that in his stocking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Socks are always a great stocking stuffer! You can never have enough! That bacon Chapstick grosses me out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love stocking stuffers! Definitely want to fill my husband's this year with fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I could wear those bow gloves here in FL I would be all over those! Cute!! Didnt even know Bacon Balm existed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Hunter inserts, and that bow ring is so dainty and sweet... LOVE them! You should make a list for sweet Ruby too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas! Especially for the guys, my husband is always tricky And loves to grill so these Ideas are perfect. I can't believe you have that much snow in SC! All we have in Charlotte is rain!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and I just got married so I am super excited to do stockings for the first time!! I love your boards, esp. the bacon balm for men!! I'd be curious/nervous to try that one myself ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bow gloves you picked out! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.