Friday Five!

This week has gone by so quick and its even harder to believe this is the last weekend of my favorite month. Where does the time go!? After Halloween I'm officially allowing myself a little more Christmas chatter, but for now I'm totally relishing the beautiful cool weather we've been getting! Sorry to those up North where its dropping suddenly into the 20-30s... eeks!

I'm linking up again with Christina, Darci, April and Natasha!

ONE. Man-Approved Foods.

I mentioned earlier this week that two of my husband's friends are in town visiting us, which means Ruby and I are outnumbered. I love hosting and trying new recipes though, so the menu this weekend consists of a lot of man-approved foods, with a common theme of bacon and carbs. Gotta soak up all that Liquid Apple Pie, right? This morning I'm making Bacon Egg Cups, mostly because I've been wanting to see how these come out! I'm also planning to make some pumpkin french toast again tomorrow, before whipping up some bacon-wrapped hot dog bites and buffalo chicken dip.

TWO. Shopping.

After getting the boys set up with finger foods for what I assume will be a full day of drinking and college football, I'm heading to do some shopping. J. Crew Factory has another sale and I have to exchange some jeans anyway so... why not? Also, there is a Home Goods and Marshalls combined into one giant, amazing store and a Hobby Lobby not far from there... trouble!

THREE. Dessert.


I made some pumpkin spice gobs this week. Don't worry, recipe to come next week! I'm warning you though, they're dangerously good (and adorable if I do say so myself!)

FOUR. Halloween Candy.

Now I know why you should never buy candy until a couple days before Halloween. I know we haven't had any trick-or-treaters yet, but our stash keeps mysteriously disappearing...

FIVE. Giveaways.

I'm working on a couple great giveaways for you all in the works, so stay tuned next week!

Sorry for the lack of photos today! I hope you all have a fabulous Fall weekend!

13 comments

  1. Looking forward to the Pumpkin Spice Gobs recipe! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were.. the problem is trying not to eat them all myself! haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Your shopping day sounds like so much fun -- enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha our Halloween candy mysteriously disappeared last night too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gobs are adorable. And totally agree about Halloween candy mysteriously disappearing. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi!! Glad our household isn't the only one with disappearing candy!! haha

      Delete
  5. I want to crash your shopping day! Love me some Home Goods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy moly yumminess. i have never heard of a gob before right this second. WHY?!!?
    YUM!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. bacon egg cups are always a slam dunk with the men in my life - hope they love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was just shopping on Factory's website, so much cute stuff and the 30% off makes it hard to pass up! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to that recipe!! And the giveaways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't usually care for pumpkin flavors but those little desserts looks so good! Your shopping trip sounds so perfect! J Crew and hobby lobby AND home goods...!?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.