"Laurel" Love

My newest obsession is the laurel wreath motif for all things home decor. I'm not sure why, but I can't get enough of it! Lately the motif has been popping up everywhere, on pillows, chalkboards, stationary, and my personal favorite, on holiday decor. Here are some of my favorite laurel wreath finds from some fabulous Etsy shops!




The laurel wreath, which is made with interlocking branches and bay leaves, is a symbol of victory. To me it just looks classic and traditional, especially when paired with a monogram. Doesn't everything get better with monograms?! You better believe I'm buying that pillow with red embroidery for our Christmas decor! So festive!

Does anyone share my love for the laurel wreath motif?! I know I've got some monogram lovers out there!

13 comments

  1. girl...SAME! obsessed. can't get enough of it!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monogrammed decor!! How cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    xoxo, Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that burlap print! I never knew the name for this design but now I do and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like this! I believe my name means "crown of Laurel" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i nominated you for the leibster award!! go to my post and answer the questions :) i love your blog!!

    http://lifebeginswithj.com/2013/10/23/leibster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Our Christmas cards last year had laurels on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love laurels as well! Those are all such pretty picks, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I am also obsessed with the laurel. I'm taking it as a sign that that cell phone case literally has my name on it. Such pretty picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah you must be a fan! It's showing up on everything lately!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.