Valentine's Day Festiveness

With officially one month until Valentine's Day, tons of red velvet recipes in your face on Pinterest, and Target stocking its shelves with festive decor (I know this because I follow Targetdoesitagain on Instagram... I'm still doing good on my Resolution!), I'm getting pretty excited to break out the pink, red, and glittery decor. I might even throw some minty-blue colors in the mix... look out!

I know some folks aren't crazy about Valentine's Day, but personally I'll take any excuse I can to eat pink candy hearts and decorate the house. I'm not talking all out, Griswold-style... just some subtle Valentine's Day touches. Here are some of my favorite Valentine picks for both you and your home!

I wish I could buy every one of these gorgeous goodies, especially that heart-shaped felt garland!! It looks like Target has some cute festive items, including the "Love You So Much" garland seen here. You also can't go wrong with some pretty flowers around the house! I do love me some pink peonies... hint hint, Valentine.

Ladies, Anthropologie is rocking some oh so pretty expensive aprons. I actually received a similar apron at one of my bridal showers, and my girlfriend who got it for me advised me that wearing the apron (and only the apron) helps you get out of fights with your hubby. I'm positive that my face turned bright red at that point! ha!

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? I plan to attempt a DIY Valentine's Day project or two, so stay tuned!

15 comments

  1. Totally obsessed with hearts in general, so this makes me so happy!!! LOVE all of it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug needs to be filled with coffee or tea and in my hands now...so adorable!!! Great festive finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog via North Carolina Charm! I'm a Charleston blogger too :) I love Valentine's Day! My husband and I got married on Feb. 11th so it's an extra festive time for us :)

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apron comment made me giggle. We don't do much celebrating for Valentine's Day other than a special home cooked meal and some homemade baked goods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just going to say that apron + sky-high heels would make any night better, whether dinner was good or not ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving everything here! I usually didn't decorate for valentines day, at most I had this little heart candleholder and candy dish to put out. But this year I'm thinking of hanging a garland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those dish towels! Such an easy take-out and put-away item! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big valentine fan over here! How can you not love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that framed print! So cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Valentine's Stuff! I love Vday decorations, but for some reason I never get around to it (I guess too much decorating for Christmas?!) Target always has the best stuff!

    Xo, Julia
    http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that heart garland! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite to decorate for...it's so lovely! Not to mention I don't mind the chocolate either! ;)

    P.S. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the details are on my blog! (it's really fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this, especially the pink/gold printable. I didn't decorate last year (who knows why?) but this year I think I'll join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a pro-valentines day girl too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.