Happy Long Weekend!

It's hard to believe this is the last weekend in August. I hope you all have fun Labor Day plans!

First I wanted to thank those of you who joined me in the College Football link-up this week. I loved seeing all of your recipes and photos, it made me so excited for football season! Here's hoping all of our teams get a win this weekend! (Unless you cheer for Idaho... if that is the case, Go Gators!)

My weekend started yesterday so the bump and I will be exploring Lake Geneva and Chi-Town this weekend.

I most certainly will not be visiting the Sky Deck but I'm excited to spend the weekend relaxing and seeing the city! I won't have much time downtown but I'm hoping I can check out some of the great restaurants recommendations many of you have shared. And for some reason I'm oddly excited to see "The Bean" and a beach with a skyline, so those are at the top of the list.

Hope you all have a great long weekend and enjoy the last bit of summer. It's officially Fall next week... right?!

6 comments

  1. Have so much fun in Chicago!!! The bean is fun, but there are always soo many people there, ha! Here's to hoping you and the bump can get a photo without 17383 other people in it ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun this weekend!! I can't wait to visit there one day. I've heard awesome things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Officially almost Fall! Woot woot! Ya'll have a great weekend! xoxo (looking forward to the link-up next week)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun, I love love love Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.