Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! It's been an exciting week over here and I've had a hard time keeping up, so I'm looking forward to a weekend to recharge the batteries! Though I'll be heading out of town next weekend I'm excited for some things I've got planned for the ol' blog, including the College Football kick off week link up, so stay tuned!

Keeping it short and sweet this week, so lets get down to business.  I'm linking up with Amanda, Lauren, and Karli again!

Favorite Moment this Week

If you follow on Twitter, you know that our gender ultrasound last night was a success and we can finally call our little babe by his or her name! I loved hearing all of your gender predictions and can't wait to share, but y'all will have to wait! I may or may not give it away on Instagram this weekend though, just sayin' :)

Favorite Jewels

Oval Druzy Initial Necklace. Oval Druzy Bangle Bracelet.
Am I late to the game with Wrenn Jewelry? I am obsessing over these jewels and have been majorly hinting to my husband that I want one with the baby's initial. I'm not sure if he has picked up on it because I've been hinting for a lot lately (my Christmas list, and the baby's, is already in full swing), but I'll also take that gorgeous bracelet any day!

Favorite Cereal


I picked up this cereal at Trader Joe's last weekend and it's so delicious, I had to share! It tastes like Fall in your mouth. Seriously.

Speaking of Fall (because I have been trying not to but its really hard), tell me this doesn't make you so excited for the next few months?! I just look at it and it takes me out of our 95 degree weather for just a second to a happy place where I can throw on cozy sweaters and leggings with my bump!

Don't forget!

The College Football Kick-Off week link-up is going live on Tuesday, August 26th! You can read more about it here, but basically you can write about anything football or tailgate food-related and link-up here! Can't wait to see your posts!

I hope you all have a fun weekend! 

17 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with druzy! LOVE both of those! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!! Eek!! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the gender of your babe and so happy that you took over Steph's linkup! Football, here we come!!! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cereal looks absolutely amazing! Looking forward to your news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting that you guys were able to find out the gender - I'm so excited to find out!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you're keeping us in the dark! :) Can't wait to see the gender reveal. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gender reveals!! I can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh you know the gender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ps- so I'm more obsessed with all things NFL (I think its because I went to an all women's college and we didn't have a team haha) can I still join with all things tailgating and Redskins talk? :)

    Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited for the gender reveal!!! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may or may not be stalking you IG this weekend, just sayin' ;) LOVE those jewels! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to find out the gender!! Hope it was what you've thought all along so you don't have to return anything!! See you on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty jewels and that granola looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aah can't wait for the reveal! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooove pecan anything!! This cereal looks amazing...I think I need to go pick up a box :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting to find out the gender!! I love those jewels-- especially that bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to find out what you are having! I say boy all the way though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot wait for the reveal!! I'll keep stalking your Instagram :) Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Trader Joe's but I've never tried that cereal! Can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.