On the Hunt: Summer Sandals

I hope you all had a fab Cinco de Mayo! I'll be honest, Monday crept up on me and all of my weekend productivity didn't do much for yesterday's ever-expanding To Do list. I may or may not have eaten my weight in chicken tacos and topped it off with a big ole margarita last night.

We've had quite the heat wave the past few days so I guess our Spring is over already. I managed to get my first sunburn of the year by making sure to not fix the spray lotion nozzle or use my hands to rub it in on Saturday. Nailed it.

The hot weather also prompted me to dig out all of my summer clothes and part ways with some old pieces. I went through a phase this weekend where I was angry at myself for keeping all of my business attire... I mean, it's been 2 years since I started working from home, why am I holding onto very wide leg dress pants that barely fit after breakfast?! 

I also determined that I need new summer sandals. No more wearing rainbows everywhere I go! My problem is, we're trying to save money so I get one pick. Do I go with wedges? Strappy flats? Or do I stop eating for a month to save for the classic Tory Burch flats I've been lusting over?

Here are some of my favorites, what do y'all think?!


Has anyone else unpacked your summer clothes yet? What are some staples you are going to add to the closet this year?

14 comments

  1. Love all of these! Those tan gladiator sandals and the wedges are adorable! I just bought the Tory Burch Miller sandals, love them!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those TB sandals are on my want list, too. Low wedges are my go-to for work, so I'm always on the look-out for those. The two you picked are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the TB's too......ugh why does everything I want have to be so expensive. Girl, I wish I could show you what our bedroom looks like right now. I dragged out two huge plastic tubs of summer attire and I have spent the last week rummaging through it like a crazy woman. I need to put that stuff away!! I need to stock up on some light weight sweaters and light weight blouses for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want the j crew wedges and the j crew sandals.. clearly i need to get myself to j crew. maybe they'll have a really ridiculous sale soon, lol. i say stop eating for a month, who needs food more than TB sandals? Jk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sadly i'm no where near unpacking my summer clothes here in boston. but i cannot wait to wear wedges again!! my feet are practically begging for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving those navy wedges, but if I were you, I'd go with those Jacks. They seriously go with everything & I love the cork style :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the 2nd blog I've seen those TB sandals on today, I love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my TB flat sandals are my go to Summer sandal I probably wear them multiple times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those TB sandals! i really want to get a pair! i have some sandals that i bought in florence that im really excited to wear this summer. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. The TB flats are on my major wish-list! Jack Rogers are great in that they literally last for years (like 7). Decisions, decisions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gladiator sandals! Oh and I never packed my summer clothes away :) Lazy, maybe, or hopeful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote classic Tory flats! I have been wanting those for so long now. I should just bite the bullet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you could grab up the nude leather tory peep toes wedges with the wood heel! i wear mine all summer long they are so comfy...and when i lived in the south i wore them every season except winter....for work or play!

    http://www.shopbop.com/sally-wedge-pump-tory-burch/vp/v=1/845524441959270.htm

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.