Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I hope you all have lots of good stuff planned for the weekend. Summer is already in full swing here in Charleston so I'm excited for a lot of grilling, sun, and hopefully some beach time! 

Also I wanted to thank you all for the love on my DIY scarf camera strap, I don't intend on opening an Etsy shop (at least in the near future!) but you really know how to make a girl feel loved!

Today I'm linking up with Amanda and Natasha for some of my favorites from the week!

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter


Am I the last to hear about this or have y'all missed out on Cookie Butter too?! It's the texture of peanut butter, but its made from cookies and tastes just like the Biscoffs you get on the airplane. I took one giant spoonful and realized this stuff is dangerous. Like... "half of the container is gone in a week"-kind of dangerous. Eat it with apples or top your ice cream with it. Mind blown.

Gift Cards from my Boss


Nothing beats a surprise envelope in the mail from your boss with two gift cards and a thank you for working your butt off. Oh wait, a well-deserved raise does. Working on that... but in the meantime I'll take some free food and caffeine.

E-Bates 15% Cash Back

Has anyone taken advantage of the 15% cash back offer from E-Bates this week? I'm pretty psyched after saving over $20 on my Nordstrom order, which included this cobalt maxi... here's hoping everything fits! Or not, because I don't really need any of it. But who can pass up a good deal?

(Finally) joined Twitter @HomeSweetRuby

I finally broke down and made a Twitter account. I figured I didn't need another distraction but I was only delaying the inevitable. Feel free to follow here (or click the birdie icon to the top right!) to watch me attempt to navigate social media in 140 characters or less.

Summer Sangria

Photo and Recipe {here}
I came across this recipe on Pinterest and I'm totally putting it on our Memorial Day picnic menu. I'm a sucker for sangria and this strawberry/peach combination sounds so refreshing! I'll probably switch up a couple other things in the recipe, so I'll let y'all know how it comes out!

This weekend I'm getting a much needed haircut and mani-pedi. Oh and I'm also really excited for a trip to Whole Foods. Is that weird?! Hope you all have a fab weekend!

31 comments

  1. I must try that cookie butter asap - yum! Enjoy those gift cards! Have a lovely weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try that Cookie Butter... I keep seeing it everywhere and there's definitely not a Trader Joes over here. And yay for those gift cards. They sound very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of cookie butter, but purposely stayed away...but I love those little cookies on plane trips, and so now I feel like I should just try it! Hahaha, so good. Have a great weekend! Going to follow you on Twitter, now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is raving about cookie butter! We don't have Trader Joes here. :(
    Have a great weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cookie butter looks so yummy! What a sweet boss you have! I'm totally going to take advantage of the 15% cash back with Ebates. I have a Piperlime 20% off coupon I've been dying to use! That drink looks good! Check out my giveaway! I think you're really going to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sangria is my favorite! YUMMY! It just makes me think SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some sangria! I haven't ever made it though. I'm going to have to try out that recipe. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took advantage of the Ebates 15% cash back at Nordstrom, too! Bought my face moisturizer that I have a love/hate relationship with. Love it because I finally found the perfect one for my face, hate it because it's $40! Gotta love Nordstrom for their free shipping though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of the cookie butter but never bought for fear that I would love it a little tooooo much and become an addict! Ha! Thanks for sharing the sangria recipe - sangria is hands down my favorite summer beverage! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sangria looks amazing - definitely jotting that recipe down! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta join Ebates and gotta get that dangerous cookie butter! Welcome to Twitter by the way! I probably spend more time on there than necessary (especially with the live tweeting of the #bachelorette starting back up on Monday! hahaha) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear how the sangria turns out, we love Sangria but have yet to find a really great recipe. Peaches are right up my alley so I have high hopes. : ) And the cookie butter...addicting and so dangerous. Have a great weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes yes yes for ebates - gotta love cash back!!! Your boss is so kind - but you're also a hard worker so well deserved gift cards there! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok i neeed to try that cookie butter! yum! following you on twitter :) enjoy the warm weather!!
    xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cookie butter?!? Yes please!!! Umm I'm SUPER late to the party, I just heard about Ebates yesterday... sad I know. I think I've been living under a rock. Happy Friday!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. seriously, love all of this.
    cookie butter? yum? gift cards = free money! my fave!
    i dont know what is stopping me with ebates, i have got to sign up.
    and i have been searching for a cobalt maxi, but since that is from Nordy's i'm not gonna click on the link as I know I cannot afford it.. not clicking, not clicking.. oh so pretty! i want it.
    and sangria = my fave!!! seriously, delish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish we had a Trader joes! I've been wanting to try that! Oh how I love ebates :) Going to follow you on Twitter now, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cheers for giftcards! Always a fun gift to get :) And I'm jealous of your Trader Joes!! I'm desperately hoping we get one soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG...the TJ's cookie butter is amazing....we are no longer allowed to have it in our house per my husband!!!!!! Love the summer sangria too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love ebates but I didn't know about the 15% this week! Heading there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I actually thought I was the only one who wasn't on twitter yet! I'm not sure I"m going to give in. I loved that DIY camera strap so much that I posted it on my blog today as one of my favorite posts of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been trying to avoid my computer since I saw ebates had 15% back and Tory Burch had a huge up to 40% off sale....it's like the shopping gods are trying to tell me something! Oh and I can't buy that peanut butter anymore.....it was like gone in two days the first time.....seriously addicting! Thanks for linking up girl! I hope you have a great weekend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I felt the pressure to join Twitter when I started blogging. I still hardly ever use it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ummm Biscoff spread on toast is my weekend breakfast favorite right now!!! It's my little treat for being good all week ;) Sooooo good with coffee......My mother in law makes Biscoff cupcakes..AMAZING!!! Haven't tried the cookie butter yet..that might be next!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That sangria is making my mouth water!! Yum! And I cannot have that cookie butter in my house or I'll eat the whole jar in no time. Last time I made chocolate chip cookies, I added some in and they were amaaazing! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love EVERYTHING in this list - cannot wait to try out that yummy sangria! Excited to be a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh goodness, that cookie butter looks amazing! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't last a week in my house! I'll have to find me some of that yumminess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cookie Butter!!! I've heard amazing things! My sister in law mixes it with her oatmeal!! And girlllll, we need to share a glass of sangria together! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog, and your favorites! - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out my blog sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  30. I saw on Pinterest that they have a chocolate cookie butter! Same cookie butter w chocolate mixed in..... Dying.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That cookie butter is seriously deadly. Haha. So so good!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.