Friday Favorites

Is it just me or did this week fly by!? I can't believe its already Friday but hey, I'll take it! We've got a busy weekend ahead and I'll be blogging all next week from Florida! Now if only I could fast forward through that road trip...

Today I'm linking up again with Amanda, Christina, and the rest of the Five on Friday crew!

One. Office Update

Gray Harper Dining Chair
This past weekend I finally found a comfy chair in my price range for my office redo, and I'm loving it! I originally bought it in light grey (which is beige online) but realized they had a charcoal grey which is perfect with my rug. (FYI- World Market sells these in a set of 2 online but you can get them individually in the store!) Spray painting that Ikea desk took longer than I thought but I love the way the white looks versus the old darker version. I'll have more photos as soon as I get my gallery wall up!

Two. Fourth of July shirt

Navy Monogrammed America Shirt


Y'all I found this shirt on Etsy and couldn't get it in my online cart fast enough! I think its so darn adorable and obviously I had to get my monogram on the front! I think it will be perfect in the evening after I get ketchup or something ridiculous on my other outfit. ha!

Three. Custom Photo Albums



This week I finally finished going through all 900+ photos from our Europe trip and ordered our photo album! We used the same company, Adorama Pix, to make our wedding album and it was so worth the extra money. You can pick any layout you want for every page and make it look totally professional. Our 56-page wedding album with a leather cover and lay-flat pages was under $80 after a 40% off coupon. They have another 40% sale going on until June 3rd (use the code: PXFB40K) I definitely recommend using them for wedding, travel or baby albums!

Four. Nerd Alert... World Wars on the History Channel

Has anyone watched the new World Wars special on the History Channel, or am I just a total nerd for loving it? It basically gives you a rundown of all of the world leaders during the World Wars. It probably sounds boring but I swear I'm not a history buff, its just really well done!

Five. Weekend Plans


If the weather holds up this weekend the hubs and I are trying something new here in Charleston before packing up the car for the Sunshine State. Even though its not vacation time in Florida, I'm looking forward to seeing a few sunsets on my favorite beach, Siesta Key! Make sure to follow along on Instagram to see what we're up to!!

That's is for me today, I hope you have a fab weekend with lots of sun!

34 comments

  1. I love your office- especially that rug & chair, perfect!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuute office! Aaaaand i totally still need to make my wedding album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love your office! that chair is gorgeous, and I want it!
    one day when i get around to making our 'yearbooks' i am gonna use that company, their quality just looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your office space - it's gorgeous!! Love your wedding album!! Hope you have a great weekend and siesta key is going to be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your office looks amazing! Have a great weekend in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your office is too cute! Love it! Have an amazing time in FL! So jealous you'll be at Siesta Key... one of my favs! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been on the hunt for a new desk chair for months now! I never thought to look at World Market, but am definitely going to check it out now! Love how the grey chair looks with the white desk! Also loving your 4th of July gear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your office! It is perfect. And that t-shirt is just adorable. I made a photo book of our trip to Europe and I was so glad that I did! Happy Friday, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such an amazing job on your office! Such a gorgeous color scheme and that tufted chair is beautiful. Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your office looks great, can't wait to see more. And I need that adorable shirt! Have a great time in Florida and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i need to get on those photo books STAT. i have a crap ton of amazing photos that are sitting on my drive and doing nothing!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am seriously loving your office update! I've been itching to do the same in our office- maybe I'll finally get around to it soon!

    Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. have the best time in Florida!! i love your office - that rug is so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your office chair, so up my alley and I think I was actually looking at these for my dining room table but went with some other tufted ones instead. Love the rug in there too! I would love to work in your office :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your album is beautiful and totally reasonable in price with the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your office space! It looks so fresh and like the perfect place to work. And wow, that photo book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your office looks great! My office chair came from World Market too (and looks pretty similar to yours actually). Don't you love that place?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice job on the office - it actually looks like work could be fun(ner) with the cute set up! Loving your new July 4 shirt. Safe travels to FL and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fun and I love the chair and this shirt!!! Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the chair and glad you went with the darker version! Anything tufted for the win in my book! Have an amazing time in Florida next week soaking up the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your office looks amazing!! That new 4th shirt is the cutest :) Enjoy your weekend and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving that chair & rug combo in the office! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was already hoping a miracle happens and we get beach weather but your last photo is making me hope even more! And love the office space!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your office looks awesome and you are going to have a ball in Siesta Key! It feels so good to get those photo albums completed!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wait when are you going to be in Siesta?!?! My parents live like 10 mins from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. First, yay for finding new and amazing blogs! You have a new follower :). Is that seriously your home office??? If so...can you come over and redecorate mine? Haha. And thank you for the photo album code! Will definitely be using it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE that America shirt! Sooo cute! And I've really been needing to put together a wedding album.. I mean our first anniversary is almost here, haha. Going to check out Adorama - thanks for the recommendation! Have so much fun in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  28. As your friend I can say you're a total nerd for watching a show about the World Wars! Your office chair looks so comfy and chic next to the rug! Ok im confused, where's the monogramming on your America shirt? I just stared at it for 5 minutes to make sure I wasn't missing it and I don't see it?! Let us know about tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monogramming is on the front pocket! haha The only way you can see it is if you follow the link to the Etsy shop... my bad! :)

      Delete
  29. I LOVE the chair--I've been looking for something similar for our office. I SO wish we had a World Market close by! Enjoy your trip!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. The office looks fantastic - can't wait to see it once the gallery wall is complete! Hope you're enjoying some sunshine this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.