Mother's Day Gift Guide

It's so hard to believe that Mother's Day is less than two weeks away! Where has the time gone? Also, Mom, if you're reading this please stop now!

I just got this gorgeous Lily and Val Mother's Day card and I'm so excited to send it! 
Today I've rounded up some pretty gifts for the multi-tasking Mommas out there who deserve to be spoiled. Let's face it, Moms deserve way more than these pretty things!

And if your Mom is anything like mine, she'd probably rather spend time with you at brunch or on a mani-pedi date. I don't get to spoil my Mom until my next trip North so I plan to grace her with my presence via Facetime. Not the same, but I'll take it!

Rewined Candle (On sale!). Oval Earrings. Initial Necklace. Coffee Mug (Also love this Good Morning Beautiful mug).
Odds and Ends Dish. Nail Duo. Cork Clutch (On sale!). Water Bottle. PJ Set (This set also looks so comfy!).

Most of these gifts are around $50 or less but they are easy to mix and match too!  I am loving the cork trend right now, that little bit of shimmer is so pretty when you see it in person. C. Wonder also has some great cork accessories.

What are you loving for your Mom this year? I hope those of you who can spend time with your Mom on her special day soak up every minute of it!

17 comments

  1. My mom would love those earrings! I know she'd love a Rewined candle too but might have to treat myself to one first! You know to make sure it has a strong enough smell before I give one as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great picks! Love those earrings and that necklace! That cork clutch is so cute!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty things! Hooray for Mommas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card! i am sending my mum her present today. i like your ideas though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome gift guide!! I love the PJ set - that is something that my mom would totally never buy for herself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card!! I need to go find that asap. Adorable gift guide too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You always come up with the cutest stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that water bottle and I absolutely love it! Having the glass vs plastic feels so much healthier to me? Is that weird? :) Great finds!!! My mother would adore any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, I love every single thing you picked out!! (Please send this to my husband) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that card!! My mom would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO many cute picks! i cant believe mothers day is almost here!! i want some of those things for myself haha xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks, I really love the earrings, pj's and polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Lilly and Val's cards and all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't gotten my mom's present yet, so these are great suggestions! I love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.