Friday Favorites

Happy weekend! I can't remember a time when I was more excited for the weekend. We officially survived my first week back to work with only one minor mom-guilt breakdown from me. Now we're prepping for Rowan's first Easter and hosting dinner!

I'm linking up with Christina and crew for a quick edition of Five Four on Friday!

ONE. Desserts. 


Of course dessert is my main concern for Easter dinner, since I know my Mom has the rest covered (great host, right?). I haven't had much time to bake lately but I'm looking forward to making these gorgeous rose cupcakes again! They are really easy, see the tutorial here, and can be made with store bought cupcake mix and frosting if you're pressed for time.

TWO. Rowan's First Easter Basket

Bucket Hat (Janie & Jack Outlet). Swim Diaper (Similar). Llama Llama book. Sandals.
Smocked Bubble. Basket (Michael's, with DIY liner).

I know he won't know what the heck is going on, but I had such a good time putting together Rowan's first Easter basket! We're all set for summer with his first smocked bubble, a reversible bucket hat, swim diaper, and adorable sandals. I just couldn't pass them up! What do you have in your mini's basket?

THREE. Target.


Not Easter related, but I'm trying to figure out where I can put these gorgeous stools. Also, I'll take one of everything in this picture.

FOUR. This smile.
Bouncer. Stay & Co. Hat (love their fabrics, so soft!).
I don't think its possible to kiss these cheeks any more than I already do! This smile just makes my day!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments

  1. Congratulations on surviving your first week back! Loving Rowan's Easter basket, and especially everything pink and bright at Target right now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan is such a little cutie! Those cupcakes look gorgeous - I'm going to have to try out that frosting trick. Can't wait to put together an Easter basket next year for our little guy. :) Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop. his face. i snagged the bamboo side tables from target....and maybe a set of pillows....i just couldnt resist! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie!! I have to stay away from Target right now - way too many cute things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowan's Easter basket is adorable! Love that bubble and those little sandals! He is just the cutest. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making the rose cupcakes. They also look so professional but are really so easy. Happy Easter! I'm sure Rowan will love his new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new gold-ish collection at Target! They are on point with a lot of the home decor right now (and will be even more so once Lilly comes along). Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgg Rowan is too cute. i love his little smile. way to go mama on the easter basket! that DIY liner is so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun celebrating Rowan's first Easter!!! So exciting! Seeing his adorable smile sure brightened my day!! He is too cute, Caitlyn! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes look fabulous!! Dessert is my job too! I might be hosting but mama is doing all of the real cooking! His Easter basket is adorable, you’ve got to make one even though he doesn’t know what’s going on, you do and the first Easter is a special one! I’ve been loving all those same pieces at Target recently and so want one of those stools – I just don’t know where! What a doll your sweet boy is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Friday, Caitlyn! Enjoy a splendid Resurrection Sunday with your family.

    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/thinkoutloud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! How cute if Rowan? You did a great job on his Easter basket!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Target, pink, gold, and navy, what a perfect color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Target has SOOO many amazing things right now. I have purposely avoided going because I am scared for my bank account. I want ALL of their bamboo items.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.