Can't Live Without It | All About that Wine

Y'all we're so close to the weekend. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

If you caught up with this post then you'll know why this week I can't live without..


Wine.

Because, witching hour. Need I say more?

I'll take any type of wine, I'm not picky. Though I do love Barrel Oak Wine. It's one of my favorites from our time up in the DC area and luckily we can order online with free shipping. Hallelujah.

I know you're supposed to drink white wine when its warm outside, but this week I was desperate. Plus, I need some new white wines to try. Share some of your favorites!!

And cheers to the weekend :) I hope yours is full of beautiful weather, good food, and a bottomless glass of whatever you like!



Want to join us? Share what you can't live without this week, link back to Stephanie, Laura, and I, and link up below! Ready, go!

And make sure to hop around and say hi on the blogs below!


9 comments

  1. Wine is my weakness. You can't go wrong with Trader Joes Two Buck Chuck...that stuff stays stocked in my house! For affordable white wine, I love Clos du Bois and Mirassou Pinot Grigio. Also been loving Rose lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My relationship with white wine is a strong one. I will drink pretty much any Riesling I can get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a HUGE wine person but I'm obsessed with Relax wines. And they're like dirt cheap! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find something for witching hour(s) haha... lately it's been cookie dough (lactation cookie dough so it's "good" for the baby right?) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good call. Wine is a must have. I'm a Riesling or a Moscato girl myself but I love a good Merlot or Cab too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good glass of wine too, but, 9 times out of 10 I go for ice cream instead ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will totally cheers to wine! The only way I take my grapes is fermented ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I do love a good red! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try a Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough.
    Or a Vinho Verde.
    Both are PERFECT for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.