Wednesday Randoms

Happy hump day, friends!

We've had quite the week so far around here. It seems as though Rowan is going through a growth spurt and possibly a developmental leap all at the same time, so our 3 week stretch of sleeping through the night has been interrupted. Rowan has been such a happy, fuss-free baby so this has really thrown us for a loop.

Since energy and time are hard to come by, I'm taking a page from Katie's book and doing a quick update for y'all! Also linking up with Natalie and Annie!

Loving: this blush bucket bag, doing ab exercises during nap time, and the lips, cheeks, and double chin below (heart eye emojis times ten!)

I told him to enjoy the rolls now because they aren't as widely accepted when he's my age.

Loathing:  postpartum hair loss, witching hour, pale legs + shorts, and being allowed only one glass of wine between feedings

Looking Forward to: Girls brunch this weekend, closing on our house, and my first Mother's Day!

Making: Breakfast for dinner most nights. Its easy, quick, and good after the inevitable reheating with a fussy baby around.

Sharing: My friend Lo's blog! She has a super cute giveaway going on here, head on over and check it out!

Pinning: Living and Dining room inspiration, including paint colors. All I've narrowed it down to Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue for my office and Revere Pewter for our living room/kitchen/entryway. I'm planning a paint/stenciling job in our half bath so stay tuned!


Also I'm obsessed with this coffee table, I just need to figure out where I can buy it!

Shopping: We haven't decided on living room furniture yet (thanks so much for the help!) but I did pick up this metal bed for our guest room. I've also got this rug, this maxi dress for mama, and this sweet button down for my little man in my shopping cart. 

Watching: Scandal, Game of Thrones and Veep

Hope y'all have had a great week so far! Don't forget to join Stephanie, Laura and I tomorrow night (or Friday) for our Can't Live Without It linkup!

14 comments

  1. I love that ottoman! We have been on the hunt for something similar too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the stenciling in your bathroom! BM Revere Pewter is a personal favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try a Lush maxi dress! Let me know how it works out. Breakfast for dinner sounds amazing. It reminds me of pancake suppers at church that I always loved. Sorry to hear Rowan isn't sleeping too well anymore. Ugh that's gotta be rough when you have to work in the morning!! Excited about brunch this weekend too!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that coffee table in my life.... and yes yes yes to breakfast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of this post, and that double chin is the cutest thing EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh his lips are just too sweet and I say get that bucket bag girl - Mother's Day hello!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww that pic of rowan is SO cute! and i loveee the maxi dress you picked out! the print is really cute. cant wait for our brunch date! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. That pink bucket bag!! I'm in love! I've seen similar coffee tables like the one you pinned on One Kings Lane so keep an eye out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lips...presh! Love, love Palladian Blue! I'm so sad Scandal season finale is almost here...it's just now getting good again!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're not alone with these pale legs. Give me all the tanning cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like your crafty husband could make you that coffee table! It's SO cute! Hope you are able to catch a snooze during "lunchtime" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that Benjamin Moore color Wedgewood Gray in my bathroom! I absolutely love it. We accessorized with black towels, shower curtain and things. It looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing my blog, Cait! All I can say is, I'm with you on loathing post partum hair loss and witching hour. And his pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So me and my girlfriends breastfeeding and drinking trick is to chug 2 glasses of wine right after a feeding, get a little buzz and then be fine by the next feeding :) It really does help and we always designated those 2-3 hours as "mommy free wine time". Also my doctor said drinking and breastfeeding is fine as long as it's done in moderation and she said 2 glasses was not a big deal at all.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.