Spring Fashion Cravings

Having some blogger issues this morning.. sorry for the delayed post! First I want to thank you all for the kind words and well wishes for my Grandfather-in-Law on Friday. You are all too sweet! He is doing better than expected with his chemo treatments and it was nice seeing him up to his usual, goofy self this past weekend!

I mentioned that I'm not one for long drives, but one thing that kept me entertained was perusing online at all of the pretty Spring fashion coming out in stores lately. I'm a sucker for pastels, neons, and nautical stripes. Easy to wear tees and basically any Spring dress are in my online shopping bag, waiting to be purchased when the price is right. Does anyone else save items in shopping bags for weeks before finally committing?

Anyway, while I try to get myself caught up and unpacked, here are some of my favorites that are sitting in my shopping bag waiting for me to commit (or hinting to my husband that I like!) Of course, they're mostly from J. Crew, since that's most of my closet anyway!

Spring Fashion Cravings
Short Sleeve Necklace Sweater. Bar Stripe Tee. Striped Dress. Chambray Popover. Stripe Flats. Tortoise Link Bracelet. Weekend Bag. Acrylic Monogram Necklace. Nautical Chino Shorts.
What are you loving for Spring?

15 comments

  1. I love love love all the stripes!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that pink striped tee and that bag!! Swoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to have that striped sweater with necklace and the striped dress! Both perfect for work and out afterwards! :) Glad to hear that your grandfather in law is still in great spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear he is doing better :) I'm now in love with that tortoise link bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that dress! I cannot wait for warmer weather, sunshine, and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those finds. Craving spring! And so happy to hear your grandfather-in-law is doing well! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you shared some fun Spring finds! It makes me more anxious for Spring to get here! That dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the bracelet and bag! It makes me so happy to see all this summer/spring fashions coming out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be wearing shorts, but it will warm up before we know it! :)

      Delete
  10. I love stripes too! That chambray popover is too cute! Excited about shopping this weeknd!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That striped shirt screams, "Put me on with a pair of shorts and flip flops noooowwww!!!!" haha...love Spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get enough of spring tones, either! And stripes are def my go-to pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope spring comes soon! I can't wait to put my sweaters away.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.