Memorial Day Weekend

I hope you all had a fun Memorial Day weekend! There is just something about 3-day weekends and vitamin D. I need more of both in my life. (If you saw how pale my legs were, you'd agree)

We got a lot of organizing done in the new house, more on that later this week!

I finally got to meet blog friends Stephanie and Caroline during their vacation here in the Charleston area. It was fun having all of the new mamas there to catch up in real life, rather than via text messages or blog posts. I wish I could say Rowan was his usual happy self, but some evil version of him I've never seen before made an appearance and caused me to miss out on the first part of lunch. More on that at a later date.


Aside from the bloggers and babes lunch, our Memorial Day weekend was very low key and exactly what we needed..

There were lots of cute smiles with daddy. (Side note: I get the stretch marks and Dad gets the cutest photos? This seems like a raw deal.) (Another side note: Ignore the tacky letters on the wall... the painters are getting rid of those stat!)

Moccs
We fell asleep in whatever position we wanted.


And we wore our red, white and blue in honor of the brave men and women that serve our country.


That smile! I can't even.

And just like that, we're halfway through the week!

15 comments

  1. What a fun Memorial Day weekend! Totally loving all the cute pictures of your little man!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be any cuter?! Love his little smiles! And how fun that you girls were able to get together - next time I'm in Charleston, it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun weekend and those pictures are adorable!! He's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I say this every time but oh my gosh Rowan is getting cuter everyday. Love the bloggy lunch! You guys look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. His little memorial day apparel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowan looks like a little man laying on his side! I can't get over how big he's getting!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for meeting blog friends! Looks like y'all had such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww he is too cute!!! Love his sweet smiles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous of the bloggers and babes lunch date!! Little Rowan is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your boys are handsome! Rowan is a little cutie!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I please come snuggle Rowan?? He is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.