Can't Live Without It | Baby Toy Edition

This week I learned that toys that make crinkle sounds are like crack for 14 week old babies.

Rowan is putting everything into his mouth these days and loves to feel different textures. Enter: the teething buddy and dino tails book.

Nuby Teething Character c/o Nuby | Jellycat Dino Tails

We've rotated these into Rowan's tummy and play time routine and he just rolls around, chews on them, crinkles the fabric, and tosses them around.

They have managed to keep him busy and happy for more than twenty minutes at a time. And if you're a mama, you know that 20-30 minutes of an entertained baby means you can be more productive than ever.

If you're expecting I highly suggest adding some toys like these to your registry! I only registered for a couple toys (I'll share more of our two and three month favorites next week!) but I clearly dropped the ball on the crinkle toys.  Think he forgives me?


I hope you all have a fun weekend planned! Can you believe its the end of May already?

Want to join us for the link up?! Share something you can't live without, link back to Stephanie, Laura and I, and link up below!





11 comments

  1. These are so much more appropriate than the chip bags we left Sophie have when she was Rowan's age, whoops....(bad parenting 101). Rowan is just too cute too!

    liz @sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and looks like he loves them! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece has that book and LOVES it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I did not even think to register for baby toys...duh Caroline!! I have a feeling Lu is gonna love her Nuby teething toy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh yes, we also have a book that lights up and makes music. Also one of P's favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Rowan is the cutest! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never think to add toys to the registry but it totally makes sense! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter had a crinkle purse with a mirror in the back, I don't think we left the house without if from week 12 until she was probably 10 months old!! She loved that thing!! Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I registered for a couple of those JellyCat books bc I thought they were so cute. Good to know the baby will actually love them too!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always buy those for my friends who are pregnant. Mark and I always joke that we buy the loudest toys for all our friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.