Can't Live Without It Link Up

We've almost made it to the weekend... Y'all I can't even contain my excitement!

I'm throwing in the towel this week and have nothing exciting to share unless you count finally finding a bra to wear in this mess exciting. Move 1, Me 0. I swear one of these days I'll get my crap together!

I hope you all have a great long weekend filled with lots of sun, sand and a drink in your hand!



Want to join us for the link up?! Share something you can't live without, link back to Stephanie, Laura and I, and link up below!


6 comments

  1. This craziness will be just a distant fuzzy memory soon... and the weekend is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, moving, it is the pits! Find that bra, or not, and put your feet up, have a drink, even if it is just for an hour. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't put a price on a comfy bra! Hope the rest of your move goes well. Don't forget Momma needs some rest too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya for the long weekend is right! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the long weekend! Hopefully you manage to relax a bit among all the move craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When moving, it's the little victories that count! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.