Friday Favorites

Hallelujah, it's Friday!

This week has been tiring between unpacking, doing approximately millions of loads of laundry,and taking care of Ruby after her surgery. I'm her least favorite person right now because as she keeps evolving and learning where we are hiding her medications, I'm forced to just stick the pill down her throat. I swear dogs are too smart for their own good sometimes!

Today I'm linking up with Amanda for my usual Friday Favorites!

One. La Croix.

Yesterday was so overcast and dreary, it was perfect for cuddling up with a book and some snacks! I've heard a ton about how much people love La Croix but I think the Lime is just so-so. What are some other good flavors I need to try?

Two. Peach Cookies.

How stinking cute are these cookies?! I feel like a total fatty constantly bringing up cookies lately but these things are SO good! They are made with a little bit of Peach Schnapps and have some sort of frosting-like filling. I've never tried to make them because they seem super complicated, but here is the most similar recipe I can find. Has anyone tried them before?!

Three. Nordstrom Pre-Fall Anniversary Sale.

Is anyone sick of hearing about this yet? Well, if you're not one of the cool kids (like me) with a Nordstrom card, you can finally shop the sale today! On my must find list: new riding boots! I'm determined to commit to a pair this year because I had to throw away my old crappy pair at the end of last winter. (P.S. That's one way to convince your husband you need a new pair... throw them out!)

I definitely suggest snagging some Zella leggings. They are my favorite and can be worn for working out or just as leggings with boots!

Four. New Recipes to try

{via}
Pizza has been my jam lately, especially the kind where you throw whatever you have on as toppings! This Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic pizza looks delish and somewhat healthy... bonus!

Also, why didn't I think of these homemade drumsticks?! You can pick your own ice cream and jimmies! I'm totally adding them to my summer bucket list!

Five. A weekend with nothing to do!

I can't wait to do absolutely nothing this weekend, who is with me?! Sometimes those are the best weekends. I really need to catch up on emails and get back into normal blogging mode because I miss it!

I hope you all have a fab weekend! It's the last one in July! Eek!

16 comments

  1. Those peach cookies are so unqiue! The look awesome. I still have to read The Husband's Secret.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love La Croix but lime is not my fav. Try coconut or passion fruit (only at target!) those are my favorite flavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink all flavors of La Croix pretty much but lime is actually one of my favorites! Try putting a little splash of cranberry in the lime la croix and it's so refreshing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried La Croix, but I did start The Husband's Secret the other day :) that pizza.. yum. need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peach-pear la croix is the best! And on the subject of peach, those cookies sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grapefruit La Croix the best (it's like a peach colored can). You can always mix the lime with some sweet red wine for easy sangria ;) Have a great weekend and see you next week, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. peach cookies? um yes please! Also- how is that book?! I've seen a ton of people reading it! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a Nordstrom card either so yes I am sick of hear about it! Plus I can't buy a thing according to Theo so I'm even more over it!! Hope Ruby had a good recovery! Poor little thing!! And poor you too! Have a good relaxing weekend and let's get together next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cookies look amazing! I'm not a cool kid either, so I've been on there all morning, I've got it narrowed down to a few things now :) YAY for a free weekend, we have one next week and the level of excitement I'm feeling is ridiculous haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers to a relaxing weekend! I have a pretty busy schedule these next two days so I'm jealous of your downtime (oh, and your cookies too!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pizza looks yummy! I'm on the hunt for some riding boots too - let me know if you find any! And I totally feel you on having a weekend with no plans - I'm basking in the same glorious plans (aka no plans) this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cookies are too cute!!! And that pizza sounds delicious, I kinda want to try it out too! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Husband's Secret has been on my "to read" list for a while. Do you like it? And those peach cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds do think alike :) Just added the Zella leggings to my shopping cart -- this sale is going to be the death of me (and my wallet)! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cookies look delish!!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend doing nothing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been loving some La Croix lately as well and need to try other flavors! I think I need to invest in the Zella leggings - I've heard nothing but great things!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.