Fall Fashion Cravings

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! I'm taking a wild guess that most of you are as excited about a three-day weekend and maybe you're planning a little Labor Day shopping like I am!

I've got a few things that I'm saving up for this fall, and even though I work from home and don't really need any new clothes, I've still got a few things on my wishlist! I might also just be wishful thinking that it will get below 50 degrees here so I can wear these items... but hey, I'm a northerner at heart!



As you can tell, I'm a huge J. Crew fan! Their clothes fit me really well and I love the preppy style. Anyway today is a quick post because my to-do list keeps growing... hopefully this weekend I can take care of the 45345 things that need done!!

What are you craving for your fall wardrobe? Any fun Labor Day plans? Are you going to shop, eat, and watch football like me? :)

8 comments

  1. I really need one of those cute necklaces - I've been seeing a lot of them lately! And football is a MUST for me this weekend - sooo looking forward to it!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find cute necklaces at the J Crew outlet or JewelIQ, otherwise they can cost so much!

      Delete
  2. I love the leather pixie pants....Spanx makes a similar version that I've been eyeing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely need to check out the Spanx version!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this look, I would wear it all! I bought some Frye black boots last winter but didn't get to wear them much as I bought them end of season. So I am excited to rock them this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!** You have great taste! Also wanted to invite you over to our blog for a giveaway!

    XOXO
    Kate
    A Lil Bit Fancy
    www.designermommy13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.