Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! It's so hard to believe its August! We had a pretty low key week here so I'm really looking forward to getting out and about this weekend! There is something about torrential rain and thunder storms that make it perfectly acceptable (and necessary) to cuddle on the couch with my loves and throw away the to-do list!

Anyway lets get down to my favorites of the week! I'm linking up again with Amanda, Lauren, Karli and Amy!

Favorite Planner



My $4 Sugar Paper planner from Target is still going strong and I'm happy to say that I did some much needed organizing and planning this week! August is jam packed (hello, Chicago in a few weeks!!) and I've got something fun in the works for next week, so stay tuned!

Favorite Recipe

Crescent Wrapped Baked Brie with Apples and Brown Sugar
Y'all I cannot wait to make this! I think it would be the perfect appetizer for Fall but I don't think I can wait that long to make it! I feel like adding some pecans would be really delicious too.

Favorite Motivation

{via}
I regret to admit it's been a while (read: a couple months) since I've made it to the gym and I'm really in need of some motivation! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this weekend. Anyone else in a workout slump? What keeps you going?

Favorite Polish

Butter London in Kerfuffle
I'm back to my usual pink nail polish again! It's so much easier for me to do my own nails with a light color... you don't notice how bad I am at it with the lighter shades! Butter London in "Kerfuffle" is my new favorite (and a bit of a splurge for me) but the pinky peach tone is an instant favorite! Anyone have another good shade of pink I should check out?

My favorite plans for the weekend? Brunch with some local bloggers at Husk, can't wait ladies!! I hope you all have a fab weekend!

18 comments

  1. I love new months (new planners) for that exact reason - organizing and getting motivated for upcoming things!! I love the nail polish color - it's so hard to find a really pretty pink!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.gosh. Bring on Fall & that baked brie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new planners! I have an Erin Condren that is good until December, but I'm wanting the Kate Spade! Hope you have a great weekend, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered Butter London. I love their base and top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love that recipe! Even now we add blueberries, etc. for summer. I must get that polish color- so perfect for basically every outfit! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lordy - that brie looks heavenly! I could probably eat brie every single day and never get sick of it! We love it cold, with strawberry preserves on top in the summertime. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous of your trip to Chicago!! Baked brie is one of my all time favorite apps to make! Everyone always loves it. I find that new workout clothes help get me motivated :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was that planner seriously only $4?! Love it and love me some Target! Hope you have a great weekend - xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That crescent wrapped brie looks amazing… gonna try that for sure while my company is here next week. :) Thanks for that share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A blogger brunch sounds like perfection! Love that polish color :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that planner. Target always has some good one!
    Happy Friday, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness that fall brie recipe looks amazing! I love the pink polish, too. :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you on the Oh Hey Friday linkup!
    Wow. That brie recipe has my mouth watering! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG that baked brie looks amazing!! Can't wait for Sunday!! Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brie anything is so stinking good. Enjoy brunch! You owe me a drink now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baked brie... so good!!!! You def. need to make that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jealous of all the Charleston blogger meet ups! So fun! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Brie is not going to make this baby weight fall off! But good god it looks delicious! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.