14 Weeks

I know... two prego posts in a row. But we're all caught up after this one! 

Oh hey, I don't have to do hair and makeup for this!


How far along: 14 weeks

Size of Baby: Lemon

Best moment this week: We get to hear the heartbeat today so I already know that will be the highlight! Also Steve keeps calling trimesters "semesters" and it cracks me up everytime.

Gender: The ultrasound tech predicted the baby's gender at our 12 week ultrasound but she made us promise not to go buying things and painting the nursery yet, so we’ll wait to confirm at 16 weeks!

Weight gain: +3lbs., but I doubt that will last since mama got her appetite back 

Maternity clothes: Staying comfy in my lounge clothes for now. If I dress up I do have to use the Belly Band.

Stretch marks: None yet

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding Rings on or off: On

Sleep: Good except for TWO pee breaks every night. Mamas- please tell me my unending urge to pee will dissipate the 2nd trimester?! I know it will come back with a vengeance in the 3rd.

Miss anything: Is it possible to miss Pumpkin Beer in advance?

Movement: Not yet!

Cravings: Cold water (don't even think about forgetting the ice), Orange Juice and Fruit Roll Ups. I may or may not have eaten 4 in one day. Judge away.

Symptoms: Still low energy but I'm finally able to eat like a normal person most days

Looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound in T minus 2 weeks! Also really looking forward to getting a bigger bump... blame it on the hormones but I've been really self conscious about hiding my bump because I'm feeling more chubby than I am pregnant these days.

So cool to see how much the babe is growing! (6w6d, 7w5d, and 12w)


And because I'm still not sure what I'm doing with these bumpdate photos, here is awkward photo #45458. Sadly it may be the best one. ha!


16 comments

  1. Yay for sort of knowing the gender. My sister is due in four weeks (ahhh!) and the ultrasound tech predicted it at 11-ish weeks, and was right! So hopefully whatever you were told is accurate :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your middle of the night bathroom runs will probably stop, but come third trimester it will turn into 5-6 trips too the bathroom PLUS you will probably need help getting out of bed. It's natures way of preparing you for you baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I never heard of pumpkin beer before?! It sounds amazing! Can't wait for the gender ultrasound... I'm guessing boy, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting you get to find out the sex (for sure) soon! I laughed out loud at semesters, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute!!! You look awesome! Haha I guess pumpkin beer is right around the corner! I didn't think about that but that definitely makes me not want to be pregnant during the fall! ;)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! You are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a cute little bump! I was the same as you, I couldn't wait to have a bigger bump... in the end at 38 1/2 weeks my belly was still tiny. But I don't have stretch marks, so I'm totally ok with that now (in hindsight) :) can't wait to follow your pregnancy! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is definitely a good trade off with no stretch marks!! haha I think I would take that too! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  8. I know how you feel. The bump will come. I finally have an little something and I'm nearly 16 weeks. Oh the pee breaks never stop. I had take a "break" twice last night at crossfit. Damn double-unders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute! Looking forward to the gender reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha you're smart for cropping out your head in the photos. Some days the only day I do my hair is for the bump updates (which goodness I hope I'm done!!) I'm predicting boy based on those tiny ultrasounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable!! Glad your appetite is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable!!! Yes the nightly pee breaks go away usually around 15-16 weeks and then reappear at the end when the baby is just squishing everything! So excited for your gender ultrasound- what did your tech guess? Our said 75% boy and she was right but I hear boy is much easier to predict at 12 weeks than girl.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.