Mini Christmas Style

Dare I say it, but we may be finally coming out of the fog that has been Rowan's ear infection and cold plaguing him the past few weeks. Whew! But if you see me try to pretend the bags under my eyes aren't there... K? Thanks!

I've been fueling with extra large coffees since Rowan was sick and normally I'd be annoyed that Starbucks has their red cups out so early, but this year I'm all about it. Give me all the Christmas things. There are only 6 more Fridays until Christmas, people!

Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving has always been a favorite (who doesn't love stuffing their face with food for an entire day?) and I'm so excited to host my parents this year in our new home... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't fight the urge to put up a tree already.

I'm trying to soak up all of the festive goodness with our little family this year, so pardon me while I spam you with some baby photos in the most adorable Santa sweater ever.

Santa Hat, Sweater, Rattle and (not pictured, the cutest clip on toy Santa) c/o Zubels.


The knit fabric on this sweater is really soft, I love it on him so much. This moose option is also a festive fave! They are so well made and wash up really well!

Santa Hat, Sweater, Rattle and (not pictured, the cutest clip on toy Santa) c/o Zubels.

That rattle? He's obsessed. It's the perfect size for his little hand to hold. There are lots of other non-holiday rattles, such a great stocking stuffer idea mamas!

And if you can't tell this kid is on the move! He does.not.stop. I love it.

I honestly can't resist all things knit and fair isle for babies. Here are a few more of my favorites!

Zubels Moose Knit Doll. Holiday Outfit Set. Cable Pom Hat. Booties. Knit Jumpsuit.



Rowan has this winter trapper hat and I can attest that they make the softest sherpa/fur accessories for babies! I only buy during their Friends and Family sale because, yikes, but I can't pass up those booties!

I'm already scheming about decorating Rowan's nursery for Christmas. Definitely exercising major restraint by not purchasing Santa crib sheets, but that Zubels moose is most definitely going in his toy basket!

Is anyone else fighting the urge to put a Christmas tree up yet?! 


Disclosure: I received complimentary items from Zubels for the purposes of this collaboration. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!

11 comments

  1. Rowan could not be cuter in his little sweater and hat!! The rattle is adorable too. I may have to get Oliver one even though he won't be holding it for months!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he in that sweater?! Can't wait to see how you decorate his nursery for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute in his little Santa outfit!! And look at all his hair! I have been buying holiday outfits for my little man left and right and I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas! Holidays with a babe are THE best. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! So glad he's feeling better finally! And I say bring on alllll the Christmas things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's the cutest! The holidays are definitely more fun with a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute!! i love his hat and that little moose stuffed animal. im glad he is feeling better and hopefully everyone is getting more sleep. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! I haven't even started thinking about christmas yet. I barely made Halloween a thing here at our house. Total slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are screeeeeaming to be on a Christmas card! And I love those little faire isle booties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is SO cute! Great pictures and I love this board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know if Zubels ships to Canada? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.