Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! We're still nursing R's double ear infection over here so I apologize for my absence from this space lately!

Because I'm the most indecisive person in the world, we switched up the rug in our living room and I have to say I really love this new one! The problem is, it's actually more white than I anticipated and I'm thinking this one might be a better option since our chair, curtains, and throw blanket are definitely off-white. I know, total first world problems over here. (I can sense my husband's eyes rolling right about now)


We're feeling festive this week, especially after seeing Rowan in this adorable Zubels knit Santa hat! He is obsessed with the crochet rattle too, though he recently learned he can chuck it across the back seat of the car so that's been fun. But I'm obsessed with the Zubels knit dolls and I'm convinced Rowan needs this moose as part of his Christmas nursery decor (because yes, I'm totally decorating his room!).

Santa Hat and Rattle c/o Zubels. See more next week!

I admit I put zero effort into dinners this week. The upside to that is we ordered pizza from our favorite local restaurant last night and I got their five cheese caprese pizza. It was SO good and I'm definitely planning to recreate it! The menu says its got olive oil, garlic, feta, bleu, parmesan, mozzarella and provolone cheeses plus diced tomato, basil, and balsamic drizzle. Totally doable at home!

Super high quality iPhone snap.

If you're like me and you have a dog, kid, or husband, do yourself a favor and pick up some of the new Fresh Wave products at Target this weekend. I tried out some of their new products this week and I really like them! They are natural and non-toxic which is a must with a baby around! So far I've used the spray on Ruby's dog bed, the odor removing packs in R's diaper pail, and the gel in a closet where we store Ruby's food. Also considering moving the gel into my husband's car because, ew.

c/o Fresh Wave

Hope you all have a fab weekend! We're planning to take Rowan downtown this weekend and I'm really hoping we get the cool weather they are predicting. Totally over this 80 degree November weather!

Also stay tuned next week for some more festive goodness :)

7 comments

  1. My mouth is watering right now looking at that pizza photo. Caprese is the best and that balsamic drizzle looks YUM!
    I love the new rug! It's so hard to figure everything out without taking it home and seeing it in the space. Thats why furniture shopping always makes me nervous. It's not as easy to take back as a shirt is haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I will definitely be recreating that pizza at home!!! Yum! And I love the rug, too... I feel like the brighter white would provide better contrast than getting a rug that's the same color as everything else? Just a thought! Hope Rowan is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving EVERYTHING! The rug is gorge no matter what. SWOON! So cozy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for Rowan (& his sweet mama too!) Hope he feels much better soon!! Love that you're feeling festive...isn't this the best time of year?! :) xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope his ear infection is getting better! I LOVE that rug and it looks so soft! Caprese pizza is the best! I wish we had a good place around us!

    Annie- All Things Big And Small

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the rug!! AND that adorable santa hat + rattle. i hope rown feels better soon! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rug looks soo perfectly soft. Next post: how to keep a white rug clean with a baby?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.