Rowan's First Pumpkin Patch

Because you haven't seen enough babies in a pumpkin patch this week... I'm here to help you out with that.

We may have taken more photos of Rowan this past weekend than any other in his little lifetime. It started with a visit to Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch with Jillian, her husband, and Violet.

Going through these photos (and the 34089 others that I took) were so entertaining, there are some gems and its hard not to share them all. I'm happy to say Rowan rocked his first pumpkin patch experience with his hilarious (and mostly judgy) facial expressions, killer hair style, hay consumption, and Southern smocked outfit.

Smocked Shortall sold out but from Smocked Auctions. Baby Sperry Top-Siders.

I think we got one or two photos of each baby looking at the camera, but the majority they are either playing with the hay or trying to eat it. And when we tried to get photos of the mamas and babies it was kind of chaotic, I guess we're in for it now that they are more mobile!


He already has the ladies chasing after him...
On Sunday we took some family photos at James Island County Park with the super talented Shannon Michele Photography. The weather was perfect and I'm happy to report there was no sweating in our Fall outfits! I can't wait to share them!

Rowan tolerated the photos for a while but we started losing him as the thrill of chewing on my necklace and grabbing all the spanish moss took over. I still can't get over how cute he looked in his outfit, more on that tomorrow!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

13 comments

  1. These photos are the cutest! I'm dying over his darling outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your opening line. Give me all the babies in pumpkin patches because he is insanely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have totally been fine with you sharing more pictures!! Rowan is so stinking cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are too cute! You can never see too many pictures of babies in a pumpkin patch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies in a pumpkin patch never gets old! Love that you had a play date with baby cornflake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tis the season for pumpkin picking! What sweet and adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what cute pictures! can't wait to see your family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I love Shannon! She does our pics too!! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pumpkin patch looked like so much fun!! We need to plan a trip to the JI Christmas lights in December!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seemed to have visited a pumpkin patch this weekend! Including myself lol. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much cuteness! I love all the babies at the pumpkin patch! We had our first experience at the pumpkin patch as well. My daughter just turned 8 months. She loved riding in the wheelbarrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, how adorable is Rowan in his little pumpkin outfit!?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.