Currently Craving :: Signs of Spring

I've been so focused on finishing the nursery and prepping for baby that I've barely noticed all of the new clothes and accessories coming out lately! It wasn't until Charleston gave us a few 70 degree January days that I have been able to get out of the winter funk, its dark colors, and my sweatpants.

I'm so looking forward to updating my wardrobe this Spring, but until I figure out how to make that work while nursing, I'm sticking to accessories.

Bag. Ring. Phone Case. PJs (On sale!) Tech Wallet. Flats. Lipstick.
I'm seriously craving a little more color in my wardrobe, even if its just a few small details like this gorgeous druzy ring that I've had my eye on or some new bright flats

I'm not normally one for lipstick but I'm thinking I may branch out a bit this Spring and try MAC's Saint Germain lip color. I've seen it on a lot of fashion bloggers with a similar my skin tone and hair color to mine so I'm thinking I may be able to pull it off. Stay tuned.

It hit me that other day that my go-to crossbody bag will be replaced very soon by a diaper bag. I'm loving this tech wallet which would make it so easy to grab all of mama's essentials and go!

And if you're an Eberjay pajama fan, you have to check out these lookalike pjs from Target. They are super soft and you can't beat the price tag. I think I may need to go get another pair since they are nursing friendly and on sale!

What's on your wish list for Spring? Anything I need to add to mine?

Linking up with Annie and Natalie!
Thoughts for Thursday

22 comments

  1. I wish we'd gotten some 70 degree days here in VA! The best was low 50's, and then it turned back into 30's and snow. Womp womp. So I'm definitely with you on wanting some signs of Spring and all of those clothes/accessories are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I might get a pair of those pj's. They looks so comfy!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Spring colors! It's been warmer here too and I'm totally on the same page as you - I need to add some spring colors to my life!! I'm going to have to check out those PJs. They look super comfy and score for them being nursing friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright flats!! Spring is one of my favorite Seasons not to hot not to cold :) and I love bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want it ALL! Love that dip dyed bag - it would work perfectly for the beach, too! Definitely checking out the PJs as well, good ol' Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me about those PJ's! Bonus that they're on sale - just ordered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jammies look so comfortable! Gotta love target!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all about bright colored flats!! They just add the perfect pop of color to any outfit, and those pjs look so conformable! Seriously, how amazing are these 70 degree days?! LOVING it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I no longer carry a purse either - wallet and phone go right into our (unisex) Diaper Dude bag and that's about it. Oh and nursing camis instead of bras have been my bffs - they go right under your regular tops and cover all kinds of post-partum belly shenans. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING all your spring dreaming! Bring the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute PJs and I love that phone case for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely loving all of the bright colors!! That dipped dyed bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was so excited to see bathing suits in the store... warm is COMING!!!
    I love Spring fashion. I keep hearing that gingham is the print to have this spring. I'm all for that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I was still in the south with that warm weather!! I'm also dreaming of spring and loving soft grey and pinks together this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luckily for the most part you will nurse at home. I don't really wear clothes conducive to nursing per say but I always nurse in the mother's lounge at Nordstrom when I go out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those pajamas!! That collection makes me excited for Spring!! Wishing this warm weather would stay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The last thing I need is another bag, but I LOVE that mint dip-dyed bag!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo jealous of your warm weather!! It snowed here this week. I need to get those pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh I love that ring! SO pretty! And that weekender bag is a definite must have! Love the color. I need a bright pair of flats for spring too, love it!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  20. that PJ set is too cute!! I am seriously craving spring girl!! bring on the warmth!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  21. Second guessing what I picked out for my bridesmaids to get ready in and really loving those pi’s!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.