Weekend in Pictures

Busy Monday mornings are the worst. I'm just throwing that one out there...

Our weekend mostly consisted of cleaning and finishing projects on my to-do list, one of which involved using a drill on Sunday night. More on that later this week, but to give you a hint, I'm basically creating more work for myself. But what else is new?!

After a very rainy Saturday we decided to enjoy the sun on Sunday by taking Ruby for a walk on the beach at Isle of Palms. We haven't taken her there for a couple of months and it was so nice to soak up some of the warmer weather, forget about everything on our to-do lists, and just enjoy our afternoon together.



My husband was the only one dressed like it was 80 degrees... I told him he is always shirtless in my beach photos and its awkward putting them on the blog. ha! The water was freezing so there wasn't much splashing through the waves this time around.

The day wouldn't have been complete without Ruby excessively barking at seaweed and playing with a few suspect shells that she decided were out of place.


No editing necessary on this photo, just gorgeous blue skies! Not bad for a January day. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and maybe a little sun like we did!

13 comments

  1. I really want to take my pup to the beach one day! I have no idea how he'd react- he's used to snow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! Yall are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...just realized you lived in Charleston, same here. It was a nice weekend, I took my son to Sullivan's Island for some play time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby is adorable. Sunday was deifnitely an outdoors kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous day! Can't wait till things get warm and stay warm around here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful day and little Ruby is too cute! So glad you got to enjoy the weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo it looks like little Ruby is truly enjoying herself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, husbands and blogs. Too funny! Glad you had such pretty weather for a fun weekend outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures!! Especially the one of Ruby barking at seaweed... that is something my dog would do (rocks, pinecones, plastic bags... they are all quite scary)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby looks like she loves the ocean! We always take Pixie to Kiawah and she has a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great pictures! What a great break for over the weekend :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see that TB Rays hat, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.