Merry Friday!

Happy Friday all! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, its been pretty busy around here! I'm on the road again visiting some of my favorite ladies and taking a break from my work-from-home gig to actually dress up and go to the office! Yesterday was the first time I wore heels for an extended amount of time (I know, lame...) and my feet are so sore! Ugh!

I'm linking up again with Carolina Charm to share some of my favorites from the week!

ONE. Christmas Cards


Our Minted Christmas cards arrived today and I am loving them! I also loved the price... I managed to use so many discounts on these babies by waiting until Cyber Monday to order, and I'm so surprised they came so quick! Anyone else take advantage of their sales? The refer a friend credit is the bomb :)

TWO. Fair Isle


I started wrapping some gifts this week and I'm loving this Target dollar section paper with glitter ribbon! It's safe to say my "fair isle" obsession is getting worse this winter. I seriously considered buying a big, cozy blanket and pillows today in Marshall's even though they'd never fit in my suitcase! Does anyone else ever go into those kids of stores and get angry because the location near you doesn't have nearly as many awesome items?!

THREE. Red!


I did my own red mani! This is a big deal... I usually default to light pink polish because it's less noticeable that I paint my nails like a first grader. In fact, I'm pretty sure my 5 year old god-daughter is better than I am at doing her nails. It felt extra festive with my favorite J. Crew dress and PSL. (Yup, I'm still rocking the PSL!)

FOUR. Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken

This week I made one of my favorite crock pot recipes, balsamic chicken, accompanied by the best baked Velveeta mac and cheese. It was so delicious, I highly recommend it!

FIVE. Girls Weekend

I'm so excited to spend time with my girlfriends this weekend, its the first time I've seen them since our wedding in March. We've got a lot planned for the weekend, including a winery trip, shopping in Georgetown, and some sightseeing. Make sure to follow on Instagram if you want to see some of my favorite spots (and holiday festiveness) in DC!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things with my regular posts next week! :)

18 comments

  1. I LOVE your Christmas card, the font & wedding picture you chose are both perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo winery trip?! Jealous! Have so much fun! -LOVE your cards by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered our cards from Minted this week, too! I am so excited for them to arrive next week! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas cards are PERFECT!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas cards are absolutely stunning! lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wrapping paper! We got our cards from Minted too and they came super quick. I love them! I sent mine out right after Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your adorable christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are gorgeous!!! Minted is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas cards look great!! I have red polish on too for the first time. I've always been a neutral polish girl so my nails don't stand out but that all changed this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the christmas cards! I am still waiting for mine to come back. And who doesn't love the red starbucks cup?!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Christmas cards are gorgeous!! Have some much fun with your friends this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Christmas cards! They turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Christmas cards! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a fabulous girl's weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yalls Christmas card is so cute!! Okay, I'll quit stalking & follow you now,ha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.