Friday Faves, St. Patty's Day Style

This post is so totally random because I just have not had the time to blog lately, but these cookies are so dang good I had to pop in and share!

ONE. Sea Salt Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


I confess I had a moment of weakness and ate 3 of these within seconds of each other. I can just see all of the pounds I've worked off on the treadmill coming back immediately but they are SO WORTH IT. Seriously you guys, make these cookies. The secret to making them super fudgy is under cooking them (I baked mine for 11 minutes) and letting them sit for 5 minutes on the tray while you stuff additional chocolate chunks on top, then transfer to cooling racks.


And in case you're wondering, no the recipe does not call for sandwiching green frosting between two cookies. But, why not?

TWO. Anthropologie Sale

I love a good Anthro sale because that's basically the only time I can shop there! And a pretty one-piece swimsuit! My top two picks here (love the back!) and here are 20% using the code SPRINGPERK this weekend. This suit in particular sold out so fast last year, so definitely snatch it up while its on sale!

THREE. These photos.


Taken one year apart. Last year these two had a serious love/hate relationship but they've become such little buddies now and I love it so, so much.

Tonight our wild St. Patty's Day plans include a beer and caulking our shower. So fun, right?! Plus some photography location scouting downtown and finally taking 2 year photos of Rowan. He is totally over my camera being in his face so this should go well. ha!

Have a great weekend, friends! 

4 comments

  1. OMG rowan has gotten so big!! and those cookies look amazing! off to check out those swimsuits! happy st. patricks day! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies omg yummy! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man those cookies look amazing. Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so gorgeous and those cookies look delicious especially with that green filling. CAn't wait to see how Rowan's 2 year photos turn out. I love the photo in front of the window...so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.