Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends! Keeping it short and sweet this week, linking up with Christina with my favorites!


1. I'm not sure if its just us but our house is a total catastrophe by the end of the week and this corner of my desk is the only somewhat organized part of the whole house. So much to do with only a couple weeks left before Rowan's birthday party but his Minted invitations came out so perfect! See more of my modern woodland birthday party inspiration here!

2. Remember when I said all of my money goes to Baby Gap? Well, the kids + baby sale has everything at 40 percent off so you better believe I scooped up this little romper for Rowan! Maybe its just me but their Spring line is giving me total girl mama envy, especially this little number.

3. If you haven't seen Emily Ley's Simplicity Challenge, I highly recommend it! For the challenge, she gives you an easy task every day for a month aimed at making your day-to-day life easier. Sometimes I just need that little bit of motivation to get my butt in gear and though I'm a little behind, I'm loving it so far.

4. Have to say kudos to my friend Stephanie on all the big things coming her way. She deserves the recognition for all of her hard work, I honestly don't know how she does it with a toddler in tow!

5. Favorite recipe of the week goes to this crockpot balsalmic pork! So, so good! Anything that my crockpot can cook for me gets bonus points.

Have a great weekend! Can you believe its the last of January!?

12 comments

  1. I just made a few freezer meals with balsamic pork that I can't wait to try. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one - our house is a complete disaster by Friday too!! haha :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those invitations are too cute!! I love the lil fox and bear!! I've been trying to gather some new crock pot recipes! I'll try out the pork one! Thank you!

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birthday is going to be ah-mazing! Can you believe we're planning first birthdays??? Ahhh what the heck! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling my husband would love that balsamic pork! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had that balsamic pork recipe before! Delicious! And I need to go back through this whole simplicity challenge, because I love the first few I read so far...such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the invitations turned out - so cute! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to see all the details for Rowan's first birthday!! You know because I just texted you but WHY did you have to tell me Gap was having a sale?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That crockpot recipe looks delish, definitely another one to add to my rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friend! you are too sweet - our Napa glasses of wine will be well deserved ;)xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those invitations are perfection!!! His bday is coming so soon! EEEEK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the simplicity challenge! Such great tips!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.