Weekend Snaps

Monday, we meet again and always too soon. Ah, how I wish we could rewind to this weekend again, it was such a good one! I felt so productive and we finally got a few full nights of sleep (thank you Rowan!).

Make sure to follow on Snapchat (@HomeSweetRuby) for more of the fun, but in case you missed it here are a couple highlights from the weekend!

Brunch at Poogan's Porch with the Charleston girls + Biana, Pamela, and Amanda during their visit!

SO much fun meeting these gorgeous ladies and catching up! Poogan's is easily my favorite brunch spot in Charleston so you can't go wrong there.

Rowan's first trip to Isle of Palms beach. He still wasn't a fan of the ocean, especially after this mama freaked out when he almost ingested that handful of sand.

Though I'm sparing you from the other 3435 photos we took of Rowan at the beach, you are stuck with my unfortunate hairline above.

I hope you had a great weekend! I'm off to scroll through photos of my now 6 MONTH OLD (!) while he naps. I can't even!

14 comments

  1. Looks like y'all had a great weekend and how is Rowan already 6 months old? Time has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun brunch crew! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so glad I finally got to meet you this weekend! I had a blast with you ladies at brunch! And I can't believe how big Rowan is already! So precious!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great weekend! So jealous of y'alls meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is he already 6 months old?! Looks like y'all had a great brunch at Poogan's Porch - jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 months already?!? So big! And love that you girls were able to get together this weekend - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun that you got to meet up with the girls!
    Your six month old is SO cute (and your hairline is fine haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have that same pair of swim trunks and it's was my favorite, but we sadly outgrew it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six months? What?? How does time fly so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that you and the ladies got to meet up! And love R's little crab trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So neat that so many bloggers were able to meet up! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Rowan is so cute!! I love his bathing suit!

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The post-partum hairline is truly the worst of all. Worse than the boobs. Worse than the extra weight. Just plain old hideous and unable to cover it up. My daughter is 11 months and I now have wings on the side of my head. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.