Modern Baby Boy Style

I confess: Rowan's collection of clothing is getting a little out of hand. My husband warned me that he does not approve of smocked clothing after the age of 2 (and that's pushing it) so I've tried to branch out.

You all know I also love to shop small as much as possible. I've confessed my love for Sweet N Swag mocs and bow ties, but I've recently found a few more shops that I love! Alley+Rae Apparel is one that I found while scrolling through Instagram.

Bussin' Tee c/o Alley+Rae Apparel
Most of the time Rowan rocks a plain white onesie because its just easy. But when I received his Alley+Rae Apparel tees I decided their little tees might just be the cutest thing ever!

Don't Be Mean Tee. Lulu and Roo Surf Shorts. Sweet N Swag Honeysuckle Mocs. Lulu and Roo Beanie.

These tees are so soft and they wash up really well. There are tons of different options with cute graphics like the VW bus Rowan is wearing or others with fun, positive messages for your babes.

I mean how could I not put Rowan's cute Bussin' Tee on with his pineapple shorts? So perfect for our Charleston summer!

 

You can find more of Alley and Rae Apparel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Make sure to use the code  SWEETRUBY for 15% off your Alley and Rae Apparel purchase!! Coupon expires 9/15/15.

Disclosure: I received complimentary tees from Alley and Rae Apparel for the purposes of this collaboration. 
As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!

7 comments

  1. So cute!! This is my last summer of smocked for Miller so I'm all over finding cute new places to get stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress him how you want while you can. Before my son even turned 2, he became very opinionated. Would only wear graphic tees with trains and other TV show characters on them! Now I embrace it and try to find super cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shirts are so cute! I'm so glad you had a boy before me so you can tell me the best brands!
    And pass anything down that doesn't fit anymore!
    Ally- Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol pretty sure H would give me major side eye if we had a boy and i dressed him up in smocked clothes. but they are really sweet! i love those sweatpants!! so adorable. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love those striped pants! (Btw... love Jillian's comment. ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can he be anymore adorable?????? Want to squeeze him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those moccasins! I love them so much. He is such a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.