Friday Faves

It's Friday! Hallelujah.

It's been a soggy week here in Charleston, which kind of matched the level of enthusiasm in this household thanks to a very busy work week. Those 9 days off of work we have coming up are going to feel good. Real good.

Today I'm linking up with Christina and the gang for another Five on Friday, so here goes!

Pretty Prints

Hustle Print.

I've been searching for the perfect prints in my office redo, and they have to be pretty and inspiring. I'm loving this "Hustle" print and basically all of the pretty options from SS Print Shop! I've also got my eye on this Paris print... she makes them for lots of big cities and they are all gorgeous!

Trader Joe's Finds


Yes, that is a whole case of $3 Trader Joe's wines. We're not a tough crowd to please over here. We don't get over to TJ's often so I got the essentials: Wine, tulips, two boxes of macarons (because I couldn't wait to eat them in Paris) and a giant bottle of EVOO. The EVOO comes with a little spout for pouring and is only $8!

Spring Tulips


I already showed you some of our St. Patty's Day decor, but I have been looking for tulips for our mantel and couldn't find them until our TJ trip. There is something about tulips that makes it look like spring now! I'm also loving that moss letter, it was a really easy (but messy) DIY project. I sprayed adhesive on the front of the letter, cut the sheet moss around it, and used a hot glue gun to glue the rest of the moss on the back of the letter.

Outfit Planning for Europe


I couldn't wait any longer to start putting some of the little things together for our trip and get out the suitcases... eek! In an effort to keep myself from over-packing, I'm going to try really hard to outfit plan this weekend and bring only what I need. Wish me luck!

And in case you were concerned, you still have a few days of me next week. Make sure to follow along on Instagram though if you want a sneak peak of our trip!

Hunger Games 2

The new Hunger Games was delivered to our doorstep yesterday! Got to love Amazon. We never made it to the theater to see it, so I can't wait to watch it this weekend!

I hope you all had a fantastic week, and hopefully a sunny weekend!

34 comments

  1. I love tulips too! I love your passport color!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the $3 wines from TJ- we actually used that at our wedding to save some money!! Your home decor always looks great- love your mantel! The hustle print is fantastic & from what I've seen about your office ideas, it looks like it would match perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend hours walking around Trader Joes... and so jealous of your Europe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! Spring tulips!!! I just put our spring decor out too and totally have eggs in apothecary jars. :)

    happy weekend, friend!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Trader Joe's! It's about 45 mins from me right now, so I don't get there often. I'm super jealous of your upcoming vacation :) Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! I'm the same way with TJ's... I splurge when I do go since its kind of a trek :)

      Delete
  6. Cannot wait to see your Europe pics!!!! Also, love the tulips! They are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip is so soon! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Trader Joes finds. I miss that place. And love the planning/packing pic. We are so excited too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just picked up the same macaroons and hydrangeas from TJ's, too. The vanilla & chocolate ones are really good, I've never had the other ones but am hoping they're just as good. Can't believe your trip is SO close!! Have a fabulous weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesss a whole case of Two-buck Chuck haha. Love your tulips and the travel goodies look so colorful and spring-like. We need to finally watch HG2 also. Have a great (and finally sunny!) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo excited for your trip! you are going to have such a fun time!
    and loving the tulips! so springy! :)
    xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to see the new Hunger Games!!! And I am absolutely loving your gorgeous tulips :) Your Europe trip is going to be insanely amazing :) Happy Friday! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is not a Trader Joe's in our entire state...I always swoon over people's purchases on Instagram and such...wish I was able to go to this incredible place! Love the $3 wine...what a steal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way when we lived in Florida! I've found some good deals there (like the stuff above) but some things can get pricey there so you're not missing out too much!

      Delete
  14. I'm so sad that our closing got pushed back a week because now I'm for sure going to miss out on St. Patty's decor and I love all of your green & those tulips!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those prints! I wish I had seem them earlier than now. They would be perfect in a frame for the bridal shower I'm hosting tomorrow. I just got some tulips too! First time buying them so I hope they live at least a week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with Trader Joe's wines. So cheap and soooo tasty. If you haven't been eating the inner peas from there you better start! And I love your spring decor :)

    Tattered to Taylored

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am heading straight to trader joes, i'm a lover of french macaroons and didn't know they have them there! I always spend $2 for one at the over priced but so cute macaroon store!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have no idea how I've missed those macarons, I shop at Trader Joe's every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freezer desserts section! They are so good for the price! :)

      Delete
  19. Enjoy watching hunger games 2... We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so dang excited for your trip! Cannot wait to see where your J.Crew snood gets to travel to!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tulips are my fav!!! They do wilt much faster or else I would have used them in my own wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wrote about Hunger Games on my 5 for Friday too :) I think this one was much better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second movie was SO good! :) I thought the second book was better too so I wasn't surprised to see how good the movie came out, loved how they did the arena!

      Delete
  23. I almost always get my olive oil at TJ's, too! Such a good deal. I've never seen the macaroons there but I'm going to look for them next time because.. this is crazy... but I've NEVER had a macaroon before! What is wrong with me?! Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  24. We also got the Hunger Games delivered on Friday {via Netflix}, LOVED it!! Still thought the book was better...but that always seems to be the case

    ReplyDelete
  25. When I'm really excited about a trip, I always start packing really early, too! Plus, thinking over what you want to wear does help curb overpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally never thought to buy olive oil at TJ's, but I most definitely will from now on - I'm a sucker for that little spout thing! Love that peek of spring decor on your mantel, especially those gorgeous tulips! Hope the time between now and when y'all leave flies by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! That's what first caught my attention and then I realized it was a really good price, haha! And thank you!! :)

      Delete
  27. I might have bought that EVOO just for the cute spout!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great finds. Have a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.