Craving: Spring Accessories

So I gave up buying new clothes for Lent.  To be honest I'm really just trying to stick with it because my husband doesn't think I can do it. I'm generally terrible at following through with this sort of thing, so I'm determined to prove him (and myself) wrong. Especially considering I had about 4 stacks of clothes fall on me as I was packing for our trip...  oops.

I keep trying to tell him that accessories don't count as clothes... right?!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.




There are so many pretty pastels coming out with the Spring and Summer lines, I can't help but want all of them! And even though the Raybans aren't new for Spring, who doesn't love need a new pair of sunnies for the warmer months?! I'm also obsessed with those earrings, especially paired with this sweater in lavender!

I've been on the hunt for a while for a new cell phone case, and this one is absolutely perfect! So feminine, and I can easily kick it up a notch by adding a gold monogram decal to the back! 

What are you craving for your wardrobe this Spring or Summer? And don't you even bring up a swimsuit. There will be no swimsuit talk around here until I lose the 5 pounds of carbs and gelato I plan on gaining while across the pond!

9 comments

  1. I. want. that. phone. cover. UGH I unfortunately gave up spending money on clothing and accessories for lent. And ice cream. I seriously think I went overboard. But maybe that phone case will be a nice, little easter treat for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Essie colors are great! I think that the pale pink one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah... come on Spring! Love Essie polishes.


    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com
    *100 Books to Read in a Lifestime Giveway happening now!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I love every single thing on your list. Beautiful. I'm loving all the colorful earrings I've been seeing lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats such a good thing to give up!
    i love that iphone case! i really want some spriny nail polish! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. That phone case!! I am also craving all sorts of pastels and new pastel baubles! I try to give up something for lent every once in a while (I am not religious so I do it for fun). Since my birthday falls in the middle of it I usually break it...every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accessories absolutely do not count as clothes! These are all so pretty, I'm swooning!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those earrings, and I am SO ready for a pedicure in a girly spring shade. Fingers crossed for spring temperatures soon in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pastels make me so happy! I love that iPhone case. Ditto on swim suits and I'm not even eating in Italy haha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.