St. Patrick's Day Attire by Ally from Life As I Know It

Today my good friend and fellow blogger, Ally, agreed to help me out and guest post while I'm out of town! I love that she is a big SPD fan like I am and she is probably the most fashionable friend I have, so I hope you enjoy her post as much as I do!

Hey guys! I'm Ally from Life as I know it. Cait asked me to do a guest post for her while she's gallivanting through gorgeous Italy and Paris. She told me I could post about anything I wanted to. If you read my blog you know I have an insane passion for fashion. I'm a Registered Nurse by trade so fashion to me is my escape from the medical world. As soon as I know of an event I'm going to be going to, I mentally start going through my closet to find the perfect outfit. St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. 

My husband and I usually head to a St. Patrick's Day block party here in Charleston, SC, and devour way through too much green beer and fish and chips. I put together this casual outfit that doesn't scream green but still enough so you don't get pinched!

st pats

I love this Joie top in this gorgeous mint green color. Perfect for spring. The white rag & bone skinnies are my absolute favorite white jeans. My goal for the New Years was to buy better but buy less so although these weren't cheap they're the only pair I need.

The Stella and Dot 'On The Mark' necklace is dainty and perfect for daily wear or layering with other necklaces.

These Dolce Vitas sandals are super cute to wear with jeans, shorts, dresses, really you could wear them with anything. And they're currently on sale!

The Cuyana tote is the perfect tote for any season. It's the best tote to throw everything in and head out the door in a flash. It's a big tote but still looks chic stuffed to the brim.

A pair of gold hoops are always simple and classy. I added in the mint chocolate macaroons in honor of Cait's Parisian trip. Hopefully she'll think of me while she's gazing up at the Eiffel Tower, eating a delicious macaroon. Lastly, if you feel like you aren't "green" enough, add on a green clover long necklace that you know are thrown around at St. Patrick's Day events and you're good to go!

Thanks for having me Cait! Hope you're having an awesome time (of course you are!) and bring me back a Diptyque candle!! ;)

6 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I need to pull out something green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoorray for holiday block parties! loving the sandals! wish it was warm enough in chicago to wear something like this!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You know you always have me hooked with Joie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for st Paddys day! Great board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and that necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.