Five on Friday- my first link up!

So I'm trying this link-up for the first time, which I have no idea if I'm doing right, but here goes! (Edit: I put the link to my About me page on accident and I don't know how to change it.. what a dummy! haha. #newbloggerproblems) If you're a new visitor to the blog, welcome! You can read more about me (and the blog) here. I hope you enjoy and can stick around!

I can hardly contain myself from all of the excitement that its Friday!! This has been a long week and I can't wait to put my feet up be productive this weekend. We have a lot to do this weekend but as long as I'm not sitting at my desk (and have a cold, alcoholic drink in my hand) I'll be happy :)


Some of my favorites from this week...

-ONE-
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Woo! I scored these Zella Live-In Leggings for almost $20 off. They are so comfortable... they actually sort of  feel like a wetsuit. They would be great for working out but I think I'll probably just wear them with sweaters and boots this Fall! I've also had my eye on these boots... maybe they'll be a weekend purchase.

{via}

-TWO-
Loving my first week of working out with my new kicks, seen here in my Workout Essentials post. There is something about new shoes, I feel like a runner (even though I'm clearly NOT). I'm sure this high will go away by Monday's workout.



-THREE-
Yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather. So instead of resting on the couch, I did the next best thing. I went to Target. And TJ Maxx. It was one of those nights where both stores had SO much cool stuff! Here is my haul.. I could have bought more but the hubs was hovering. ha!

All of these will be heading to our master bedroom, except for the basket (buy it here, it was $24 in the store) which will go by our fireplace. The candle holder is a little shiny, so I'll probably spray paint it and put it on my nonexistent vanity desk. The shower curtain will probably turn into pillows. I also need to hit up another TJ Maxx for a matching lamp, but overall I was excited!

Ruby photobomb.

I'm planning to redo our master bedroom (see my inspiration here) so check back next week for the before photos and a house tour!

-FOUR-
Date Night!! The hubs and I are going to make a night of it and go downtown for dinner, then I want to try out Kaminsky's for some dessert + dessert drinks! We love exploring the area and haven't gone downtown since we had friends here a few weeks ago. The photo below is from the Farmers Market a few weeks ago... so charming!


-FIVE-
I love these two. So. much. and I love our weekends together :)



I hope you all have a great weekend, check back next week for a new recipe and my first projects around the house!

11 comments

  1. Hi lady! I found you from the five for Friday. Haha I remember my first link up and I did my URL instead of my actual blog post. I think it's not a big deal;) but if you ever want to fix one, when you look at the link up, there is normally a little red x next to your actual post and you can delete that way and start again. Glad to find you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! haha I've been trying to google it to figure out how to fix it, you're the best!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog through the link-up. I love that lamp and your new shoes! And from one newbie blogger to another, don't worry we all make plenty of mistakes!

    Have a good weekend!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! :) Hoping I can find a matching lamp, otherwise I'll have to take this one back!

      Delete
  3. I haven't gotten anything from the Nordstrom sale and it's killing me! I must go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found some good things if you were able to make it to Nordstrom! I'm actually glad there isn't one close to me because I think I bought less because I couldn't see them in person! haha I'm sure my husband is happy about that too!

      Delete
  4. I had a little too much fun at the Nordstrom sale this week! Love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the leggings too! I had to cut myself off from the Nordstrom site! haha

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog through the link up :) Love that lamp and wish there was TJ Maxx in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sarah! :) Thank you! Do you have a HomeSense? I've heard those are similar in Canada!

      Delete
  6. Hi! Glad to have found you on the link up! Working out with new shoes is my favorite! It makes you feel invincible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.