Five on Friday :: Easter Edition!

Happy Friday, friends! This week I officially hit bad blogger status, despite all the posts I had planned! Hate when that happens! Anyway I haven't done any Friday favorites in a while so lets get to it!

Linking up with Natasha, April, and Christina!

One. Easter Basket Goodies

Sippy Cup. Toddler Plates. Mint Sleeper c/o Softsie.

So I think mama needs to get a bigger Easter basket next year or maybe curb the shopping habit, because Rowan's beach toys, bubbles, and stuffed animal don't even fit! I'm so excited to add one of the Softsies sleepers in his basket though, its the softest thing ever and I'm really wishing they made adult sizes. 

Two. Daycare Teacher Gifts

R's teachers are so great and I wanted to give them something small for Easter so I put together these bags with Eos lip balm and other egg-shaped chocolates and slapped a tag on it (made with Canva). Super quick and easy! I'm pretty sure my husband thought I was losing my mind when I requested egg-shaped chocolates on the grocery list...

Three. Herb Garden
Herb Markers via Target Dollar Spot (similar also love these metal stamped markers)

Is it weird that finding those chalkboard herb markers in the Target dollar spot encouraged me to have an herb garden again? Ha! I have quite a black thumb but somehow managed to keep most of them alive into the Fall last time, so here's hoping I can do it again!

Four. Saddle Bag Love

I just ordered this pretty Old Navy bag yesterday to replace my old blush bag and I'm so excited! It's 30% off today, such a good price! I had to try really hard not to buy the cognac color too.

Five. Day Date

My husband and I took off work today so we could have a day date because #stillnobabysitter but hey, I'll take it! We still don't know what we want to do... beach, downtown, lunch, so we're just going to wing it!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I'm so excited for Easter brunch and to see Rowan egg hunting with his little girlfriend, Violet. Bring on the weekend and mimosas!

10 comments

  1. Happy Easter! LOVE those teacher gifts... simple and sweet :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that purse - impressive, Old Navy!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that bag you bought - it's so gorgeous!! Hope you have the best weekend!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah!! I definitely need to add a blush bag to my spring wardrobe!! Love this one!! Love the Easter basket too! The lil fox is too cute! =)

    Have a great weekend!! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  6. That zippy cup is so cute! And old navy is killing it lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe that bag is from Old Navy - it's gorgeous! And I've been wanting to plan an herb garden so I will definitely be picking up some of those markers, so cute! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag you got! I need a new purse so bad but I think it's pretty pointless since all I carry is the diaper bag these days! Hope y'all had a great day date! I think doing stuff in the daytime can be more fun than night time anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had my eye on that bag from Old Navy for a while too! I may just had to pull the trigger and buy it. And your canva tags are so cute!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late Easter!
    I love the bag it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.