Easter 2016

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

With no family in town and rain all weekend it was a low key holiday for us but as delayed as I am on this post, I couldn't let a holiday go by without sharing a few snaps for memories sake!


Lots of drool and animal crackers going on in the photo above. What can I say, we keep it super glam around here!

We opted out of the official egg hunt at Magnolia Plantation on account of the torrential downpour and my unwillingness to put a poncho on my kid. We eventually made our way there once the rain passed and what was left of the egg hunting crowd was on its way out, so I actually think it was good timing.


The petting zoo was probably the muddiest but biggest hit of the day with Rowan. He stared at the animals for a few minutes before charging at them and causing us to scoop him up before he sent the startled animals to crazy town.

We're looking forward to going back to the plantation on a prettier day for sure but it was fun to get out for a little!


And just like that, another holiday is on the books!

6 comments

  1. Glad to year you had a good Easter! I just googled the Magnolia Plantation and it looks absolutely STUNNING! Officially added to my bucket list. That tree!!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby boat shoes kill me! They are precious. Glad you guys had a good holiday despite the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Bummer about the rain but that pic of him all alone with the egg is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so sad we missed this!! the flowers are gorgeous and rowan looks adorable. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.