Catching Up


As it turns out, four days of continuous wine and food followed up by a bumpy red eye flight home does a number on a mama. Especially coming home to a toddler that is more rambunctious than ever. It was so good snuggling him after my first weekend away!

Despite feeling older than I ever have before, I'm so thankful for our girls trip to Napa and can't wait to recap all of the amazing places that made our trip pretty dang spectacular. Until then, hop on over to Laura's blog to see her gorgeous photos!

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I bet it's good to be home though :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Until then, soak up those snuggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best. Trip. Ever. Come back I need a dance partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.